K-Pop Rates | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-Pop Rates

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Alouder98, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Your Clefairy write-up was hilarious and it'd be good practice for the xtina rate!

2. An all girl groups debut singles vs rate would be iconic.

It's sad that we have all these ideas but nobody has the time for hosting them n n n ....... Life sucks.

3. I enjoy the rates here which is why I stopped lurking. After I've been through a bunch more, I may be willing to do some this summer (Rate Kara Outfits In... step... no... okay... forget that...). Time could be a problem, though, especially if my KPop radio show idea at the community station here gets approved.

Anyway, I like your idea, but, I almost think we should have a first to worst rate for debuts. Just so I could see "Rocket Girl" unveiled at the top... (Is there one worse than that?)

Slice of Life, ajmkv and Alouder98 like this.
  4. Girl's Day Tilt Your Head?

ajmkv likes this.
  5. Haha... yeah... no time... *sweeps troll pokérate under the carpet*

ohnostalgia, RUNAWAY, Mikl C and 5 others like this.
  6. I would totally do this, if only to pull some strings so that No Playboy wins~

This is a great idea!

7. I'm ready to bust out the tuxedo jackets and lingerie!

ajmkv likes this.
  8. This is an amazing idea, if only for all the basic, low-budget performances and videos that will be unearthed for some of the older acts.

junglefish and Alouder98 like this.
  9. We only want a host now.

ajmkv likes this.