K-Pop Rates | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-Pop Rates

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Alouder98, Jan 20, 2017.

1. I slipped MIXX in kii.

2. Oh while we're at it, Debuts Rate is already started.

Slice of Life and send photo like this.
  3. The Winners Rate is open in the charts subforum and there's six k-pop gems competing!

Ceir, Slice of Life and Alouder98 like this.
  4. I might head over just to give Closer an 11 and score everything else 0-2.

5. Whatever happened to the 2008 and 2013 ₩on Prize rates? I can't find them anywhere...

EDIT: Thanks Google. I found 2008. Was the 2013 ever even finished? I can't remember...

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
    Ceir likes this.
  6. And it's going to win.
    If we all 11 it.... You know you wanna...

7. I reserve Sistar rate! I'd like to do it sooner rather than later to capitalise on their disbandment but happy to wait a bit to give everyone breathing room for Monthly Charts, Kpopvision and Girl Group Debuts.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  8. I am going to make a list for the third winners rate (cause the one @send photo is co-hosting has a deadline that has passed). If a song wins a rate here feel free to @me so I can add it (cause I do not follow this part of the forum closely).

9. I had a dream we did a K-Indie Girls rate and Neon Bunny won with "Oh My Prince". The only other details I remember where Nieah, Hoody, Satbyeol, Aseul, and MISO where contenders. If I find the time this summer, maybe I can throw this together and make a dream come true.

10. Can someone please do a quick post-2015 rate for Wonder Girls so I can give everything on Reboot 10/10 ? I started listening to the album since April and I can finally say that I love every track now and it's the best K-Pop album ever.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
  11. Listen to Wonder World next, boo! It's what made me a Wonder Girls stan. Thank me later. xxxxx

ajmkv, send photo and Alouder98 like this.
  12. I actually wanted to ask you about their good albums a few days ago so thanks xx

Also I found out that there are some albums that really need to be rated like Reboot and a few others from other groups but they don't because their own artists' discographies are so big and to be honest rating 120 songs from a K-Pop group is a waste of everyone's time. So I have a good plan for those albums after my current rate but I want to keep it a secret for now cause I'm still unsure about it * wink wink *

13. In all honesty, I haven't listened to their albums pre-Wonder World dddddddd. But I plan to when @BEST FICTION (hopefully) hosts the Wonder Girls Discography Rate. xxxxx

BUT TRUST ME ON THIS: Wonder World is topnotch. It lacks the cohesion of Reboot but the bops are such stunners. Also if you don't find yourself not liking Me, In and/or Stop! from Wonder World, I don't think we can be friends dddddddddd.

You always have plans! I'm excited!

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
    ajmkv, send photo and Alouder98 like this.
  14. Always! I also think I'm overthinking about the rates. Sometimes I tell myself '' STOP, you already have another one to finish'' but then I ignore that thought and think about a new idea n n n.

Don't do this to me, I'm already frightened. No but seriously I loved your suggestions for Miss A so I think I will like this album too.

send photo and Slice of Life like this.
  15. For a Wonder Girls rate we could skip that dark period between Wonder World and Reboot where they kept trying to break the US.

Slice of Life and Alouder98 like this.
  16. But Like This is a bop....

17. Sadly, this is an unpopular opinion. But I love it. Yath, fight me.

Like This Dance Practice Video >>>>>> your unnies' dance practice videos

send photo and SloMover like this.
  18. Plus the Wonder Party mini gave us this masterpiece.

Like honestly, it's not a million miles away from a BLACKPINK track.

Sanctuary, ajmkv and Slice of Life like this.
  19. And this heartbreaking hymn...

Ugh, I miss my girls so much! Come back to us, babes!

Sanctuary and send photo like this.
  20. Iconic. On my "Why I Love KPop" playlist. Sorry if that's an unpopular opinion.
    Well, not really sorry. What's not to love?

Slice of Life and Reboot like this.