K-Popjustice Charts - October 2017 Edition - COMPLETE RESULTS | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-Popjustice Charts - October 2017 Edition - COMPLETE RESULTS

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Oct 22, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

✪✪✪TEA TIME✪✪✪

Our only oppa voter this time around is @Cotton Park oppa!

I'm too out of touch and slow (old) to even attempt this.

Singles:
    #1. HA:FELT: "I Wander" (If I start to write something about this ahjussi will lose it.)
    #2: LOONA/Odd Eye Circle: "Loonatic" (Korean version. I'm late on this, but I always am. Not an early adopter. I just now got a phone that has a selfy cam - no I won't take one - and I just now realized that Mix and Match is the best mini since Eclipse.)
    #3. LOONA/Kim Lip: "Eclipse" (Yeah. Still. Not sorry.)
    #4: Twice: "One More Time" (It is what it is.)
    #5. LOONA/Kim Lip: "Chaotic"
    #6: Pristin: "We Like"
    #7: LOONA/Odd Eye Circle: "Girl Front" (Album version is better.)
    #8: BTS: "DNA"
    #9: BTS: "Outro: Her"
    #10: Girls' Generation: "All Night"

Albums:
    #1: LOONA/Odd Eye Circle: Mix and Match (Late to the party on this. I'd like to think fashionably but I self-delude.)
    #2. BTS: Love Yourself 承 'Her': (Sad that a group from a small company that does everything right and has done more for KPop in America than anyone since 2NE1 gets no love here. But I don't really give that much of a shit.)
    #3. Radmuseum: Scene
    #4. Sik-K: Boycold
    #5. Millic: Vida

✪✪✪

@Lego unnie returns this second season! Welcome back, babe.

1. Callin' - A.C.E
    2. Move - Taemin
    3. Juliette - Rainz
    4. Fantasy - JBJ
    5. O Sole Mio - SF9
    6. Where You At - Nu'est
    7. Pow Pow - Elris
    8. Love - Taemin
    9. Rollin' - B1A4
    10. My Turn - The Uni+

1. Move - Taemin
    and no other album mattered

✪✪✪

Lilili Yabbay was so robbed, @ThighHighs unnie. I stand with you on this.

Hola unnie!

1) SVT- Lilili Yabbay- More than anything else, I've been coming back to this stunner all month. My boys look so good, the choreo knocks, and the song itself is a total banger! I'm P E R C H E D beyond belief for their new alberm next month!
    2) Taemin- Move- Honestly, Taemin's music has always been good, but I've never considered him "sexy" until this comeback. The choreo is sickening, especially in the dance version with Koharu Sugawara, who choreographed the HELL out of this song. Korea's Justin Bieber got it 100% right with this one.
    3) DIA- All Night- I've had the chorus to this one stuck in my head all damn month! It's so low-key and lovely that it might not be as memorable as some of their other material, but it's actually my favorite thing DIA have put out.
    4) The Unit- My Turn- This BANGER! I love a big group number and this OBVIOUSLY applies. The lyrics are genuinely kinda touching considering the people singing it.
    5) Wanna One - Wanna Be (My Baby)- I think I voted for this before, but it's only increased its rotations for me this month. Everything about it is pretty much perfect in my eyes. I'm only a LITTLE bit bitter that Wanna One is getting the golden treatment that IOI deserved, but the boys are mostly all likeable so I'm not letting that taint my enjoyment of this bawp.
    6) ACE- Callin- Short-short oppas return, but without their most noteworthy sartorial choice. This song is more melodic than Cactus, but I don't love it as much... yet. I say yet because Cactus didn't even make my ballot until like, 2 months after release and then stayed on my list for a few months, so don't count them out yet!
    7) Odd Eye Circle- Girl Front- This is one of the songs of the year. One of my most vocally anti-kpop friends (I know, I know, he's awful) even says that this song gets stuck in his head. I was using his phone to play music and did I see "Girl Front" in his recent searches in Spotify? Yes. Yes, I did.
    8) Jimin- Hallelujah- This BAWPERROOOOOO. There's nothinhg particularly new or inventive about it, but the hook sticks and Jimin's voice sounds good here? I may be one of the few who really enjoys her tone, nasal as it is. To quote the Top Madam herself "I LUV IT- LUV IT!"
    9) Sunmi- Gashina- This one really never gets old.
    10) The Unit - Last One- The boys bring the bops out. This song is great and I'm more than a little mad that the girls song doesn't look nearly as great.

Albums:

1) Taemin- Move: The 2nd Album- Sleek, sexy, stunning. God bless.
    2) Odd Eye Circle- Mix and Match- Still brings the bops like no other.
    3) Wanna One - 1X1=1 (To Be One)- Three of the bops of the year (and Always).
    4) Seventeen - Al1- Anticipation for my boys new alberm has be playing their old one.
    5) HyunA - Following- Queen of Kpop (not really, but this album is quite amazing).

✪✪✪

New Taemint @Monkey0 unnie is here!

Here's my (superior) ballot!

TOP 10 SONGS:
    1. TAEMIN - MOVE "Proving that we live in crazy world, this psychotic twink got to the top of my list with killer slick track. Ain't even mad."
    2. A.C.E - Callin' "Knights of Thighs served this monster sonic attack which turned out to be amazing song."
    3. SF9 - O Sole Mio "Someone at Fish 'N Cakes discovered latin guitars and saved their basic groups."
    4. JBJ -Fantasy "I have lots of fantasies about these boys....wait, another bop for triumph of boys in October"
    5. RAINZ - Juliette
    6. NU'EST W - Where U At "THEY'RE AT THE TOP BABY!"
    7. The UNI+ - My Turn
    8. HIGHLIGHT - Can Be Better
    9. GOT7 - You Are
    10. PLAYBACK - Want You to Say

TOP 3 ALBUMS
    1. TAEMIN - MOVE
    2. HIGHLIGHT - CELEBRATE
    3. GOT7 - 7 for 7

✪✪✪

Main vocal @ryan_riot92 unnie, come through!

Sorry Jimin but I couldn't fit "Hallelujah" on my ballot but I'm bopping to it! Promise! XOXO

#1 - TWICE: "Me Likey"

#2 - PLAYBACK: “Want You To Stay”
    - WIG SNATCHED!! A tropical bop but done right! No instrumental chorus cop out and no dance breaks. This may not have been the right time for this track to see the light of day and I’m sure SK won’t give a crap about this D-List group … but let me just stan away anyway.

#3 - ODD EYE CIRCLE: “Girl Front”
    - This song is probably gonna stay on the charts until the end of the year AT LEAST. These three (and Vivi) are really what I wanted from LOONA as a group. Everything before that I have either disliked or really slept on (because I don’t remember anything kii). THIS THO! Queens of completely taking over the Popjustice!!

#4 - TWICE: “One More Time”
    - INTERNATIONAL QUEENS! Such a cute and quirky track! Even “LUV ME” is quite catchy too. Gimme gimme MORE!

#5 - TAEMIN: “Move”
    - I’m in the same boat where I don’t normally find Taemin attractive but there are some instances where I do. This is one of those instances. I mean … his solo albums are to die for!

#6 - PLAYBACK: “Untold Story”
    - Yet another lovely surprise from this group! More of a R&B track but really title track worthy none the less. I’m glad they’re back and delivering us the goods. **** a bit!

#7 - GOT7: “You Are”
    - Well now! GOT7 finally gave me a track that I’m fond of again! I think the last one I liked was “If You Do” so it’s been a long time. I really have a soft spot for them and seeing their releases become so … mediocre, hurt me. Maybe they’re starting to find their footing again.

#8 - Yaeji: “Drink I’m Sippin’ On”
    - Okay but where did this come from?? It’s fantastic. I’ve been bopping to it for a week now!

#9 - SF9: “O Sole Mio”
    - OH DIOS MIO!! Esta canción es un BOP!!! Seriously though, I did not expect to like this song as much as I did. SF9 have never really won me over but this song just might have!

#10 - DIA: “Good Night”
    - This is so adorable tho! Like DIA and I have had our ups and downs but every so often I can’t help but be captivated by one of their tracks and this one was yet another one of those instances. Good job girls!

ALBUMS

#1 Twice: twicetagram
    #2 TAEMIN: Move
    #3 GOT7: 7 for 7
    #4 Nieah: Moment
    #5 pH-1: The Island Kid
    - @Ceir unnies impact kii

2. [​IMG]

✪✪✪TEA TIME✪✪✪

Twitter addict @LA Hallucinations, show us your ballot juseyo!

1. LOONA - Girl Front
    2. TAEMIN - Heart Stop (feat. SEULGODI)
    3. TAEMIN - Move
    4. TWICE - Likey
    5. LOONA - Eclipse
    6. Sunmi - Gashina
    7. LOONA - Chaotic
    8. HyunA - Babe
    9. LOONA - Loonatic
    10. Red Velvet - Russian Roulette

Albums

1. LOONA / OEC - Mix & Match
    2. Taemin - Move
    3. Twice - twicetagram
    4. f(x) - 4 walls HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREE F(X) GIVE ME A REASON TO LIVE AGAIN
    5. Red Velvet - Russian Roulette Mini Album

✪✪✪

@Aries unnie, who almost won a Daesang Award in the recently concluded 1st reputation Awards, is here for the season two premiere as well! You're face looks better now unnie!

Annyeonghaseyo Slice-unnie! Super excited for the start of season two of KPJC!

Tracks
    01 Twice - One More Time
    02 Odd Eye Circle - Girl Front
    03 Sunmi - Gashina
    04 Epik High - Home Is Far Away
    05 Odd Eye Circle - Loonatic (English Ver.)
    06 Taemin - Move
    07 Epik High - Love Story
    08 Twice - Signal
    09 Twice - TT
    10 Twice - Knock Knock

Albums
    01 Loona - Mix&Match
    02 IU - A Flower Bookmark II
    03 Epik High - We’ve Done Something Wonderful
    04 Taemin - Move
    05 Bolbbalgan4 - Red Diary (Page 1)

[​IMG]

✪✪✪

Silent Taemint @SophiaSophia, please take the stage now.

Unnie isn't going to do the extra bit cause honestly I have no idea which songs are going to sl&y this month.

Songs

1. Taemin - Move - A no brainer at number one this month for me I have truly caught the Move disease. Now this Unnie is going back to recreating the MV at every opportunity possible.
    2. Taemin - Thirsty
    3. Taemin - Stone Heart
    4. Sunmi - Gashina
    5. Loona Odd Eye Circle - Girl Front
    6. Loona Odd Eye Circle - Loonatic
    7. BTS - DNA
    8. UP10TION - Going Crazy
    9. Rainz - All Night Kinda Night
    10. JBJ - Fantasy

Albums

1. Taemin - Move - My maneth came through with the album of the year.
    2. BTS - Love Yourself Her
    3. Loona Odd Eye Circle - Mix and Match

✪✪✪

New boy group stan @ThisIsRogue also returns to the KPJC arms! Welcome back!

Here's my ballot.

As I said before, the boy bands have been slaying recently, and not even the great SNSD managed to release anything decent #sorrynotsorry

Songs:
    1. EXO - Power
    2. Wanna One - Energetic
    3. BTS - DNA
    4. Hyuna - Babe
    5. Winner - LOVE ME LOVE ME
    6. Sunmi - Gashina
    7. AKMU - Dinosaur
    8. BTS - Best of Me
    9. Wanna One - Burn It Up
    10. Taeyang - White Night // I know it serves as an intro to the album but it slays.

Albums:
    1. BTS - Love Yourself
    2. Wanna One - 1x1=1
    3. EXO - The Power of Music
    4. Hyuna - Following
    4. Taeyang - White Night

✪✪✪

Ooh, here's an actual Daesang winner! @Squashua unnie, what's good?

SINGLES

10 Points: SF9 - O Sole Mio
    9 Points: A.C.E - Callin'
    8 Points: Playback - Untold Story
    7 Points: The UNI+ - My Turn
    6 Points: Rainz - Juliette
    5 Points: Yaeji - drink i'm sippin' on
    4 Points: Taemin - Move
    3 Points: Jimin - Hallelujah
    2 Points: CLC - I Like It
    1 Point: UP10TION - Going Crazy

ALBUMS

5 Points: CLC - Free'Sm
    4 Points: Radmuseum - Scene
    3 Points: Taemin - Move
    2 Points: SF9 - Knights of the Sun
    1 Point: pH-1 - The Island Kid

COMMENTARY (by me)

SINGLES

10 Points: SF9 - O Sole Mio
    Back-to-back-to-back-to-booty trop bops - that's been the last year in K-Pop. It's probably the first BIG western-to-korean trend i've really been around for and it's been a massively mixed bag. What's next you say? Well clearly the K-Latin bawpero. And which group do you think is going to jump on this first? BTS? EXO? Twice? Nope, a lil' nine member group by the name of SF9 who are here to serve you space age boyband matador realness for ya nerves. Seriously, this is a lush latin inspired number, the accented yelps have me ole-ing around the house and the video is gorgeous. So what if their grasp on Spanish or Italian or even English is minimal? It got me wishing my name was Maria, aye papi.

9 Points: A.C.E - Callin'
    I'm kinda shocked to see this end up so high on my ballot. Okay i loved Cactus in all its EDM, booty short-sporting give-the-gheys-everything-they-want-ness but this didn't hit me straight away. But then the plays whirled passed and the talent unfurled to reveal a track that's much more than just a rave drop and some fetching arm holster shirts. The video is gorgeously extra, the second verse where it switches into piano ballad mode is glorious and you actually get a sense of their vocal chops with this one. PLUS my oppa (but probably younger than me) Jun be sl*ying the game with that Gashina cover on The UNI+ so have all the points king of spray-on quads.

8 Points: Playback - Untold Story
    Most people will vote for Want You to Say and i'm ok with that but it just hasn't clicked with me yet. However, one of the best nugus of 2015 did come back with this r'n'b masterclass full of big vocals, shuddery energy and those keyboard lines that sound like the Mii screen on the Nintendo Wii. It's smooth, silky and strangely wintery - where was this for the OEC repackage hmm?

7 Points: The UNI+ - My Turn
    Come THROUGH co-ed banger! KARD who? This is great don't get me wrong but this gets ALL 7 points for the Sonamoo lady's belting Mariah-quaking ad-lib straight out of the middle 8. I get chills every time I know it's coming. Heck, I may have tried to emulate said belt (and failed miserably). Oh and the music box interludes that keep changing key and giving zero fuks about it are divine. Pick Me found rotting.

6 Points: Rainz - Juliette
    You know me, I love a flop and an underrated set of unnies or oppas. Well in this case i have to thank my sis @karmarisma for introducing me to this SHINee-esque belter. The sheer level of joy I experience every time the final chorus comes around and they've key changed it all up is astronomical. Instant burst of sunshine, just like the mini's title suggests. I hope they can keep pushing this or, y'know, even get a comeback.

5 Points: Yaeji - drink i'm sippin' on
    Now this sh** right here is the epitome of K-indie ICONICNESS. Where else would you find @Slice of Life (in ha Ahjumma-swag guise) pottering around some back alleys spitting bars that would have Yezi quaking in her Egyptian netting? Tell me after one listen you're not head boppin' to the Geugeaniya chorus. TELL ME. Look you hos, she even has a Genius Verified video chatting about lyrics which are 80% the same word - when will your hip-hop faves? When will your unnies? They couldn't. GEUGEANIYA binches.

4 Points: Taemin - Move
    Ok so officially I think Taemin might be my favourite solo boy in K-Pop. I adored the Press It album and, whilst this isn't quite at the same level, it's still pretty darn impressive. Henny is interpretive dancing for his life, caring not a iota about catching pneumonia because he's been to the gym and done enough sit up for an abs shot this time. SUCE$$Y TAE. This is having less of an impact as time goes on, hence the lower points total, but it's still hard not to feel intoxicated when that "You got-got the rhythm" loop appears.

3 Points: Jimin - Hallelujah
    I had no idea coming into October that I would be viciously chest-rolling after making the sign of the cross thanks to a benzo+booze-addled latina-emulating firebrand with completely not-enhanced lips and a penchant for "HEYS". Whilst we're here I can officially confirm that there are 47 HEYS in this particular song which, whilst not only impressive, is also a new world record for a 3 minute AOA/Jimin featuring track. We did it, kids.
    Spoiler

2 Points: CLC - I Like It
    BAWP. Thanks to the new video that's popped up I've basically gone back and re-added the whole mini to my spotify playlist. Did CLC do that again? For the millionth time this year? Why yes, yes they did.

1 Point: UP10TION - Going Crazy
    This is for you @Ceir (it probably won't chart anyway so you'll never see this <3)

ALBUMS

5 Points: CLC - Free'Sm
    Can we take a moment to appreciate how much, how hard, how ridiculously CLC have come out of nowhere to decimate the K-Pop game this year (well decimate everything but the sales chart Ddddd). Seriously, they're gunning for my favourite artists this year - both minis are stacked to the brim with bangers that could easily have been singles. Why they didn't release a comboppp EP entitled Free'Style including HobGob, Eodiya, Liar, Meow Meow, Call My Name, I Like It and Bae i'll never know..

4 Points: Radmuseum - Scene
    Eaux, this so up my sonic street it physically hurts. Jazz, rock, ambient r'n'b, hip-hop and minimalist funk all revolve in a heavenly kaleidoscope built from autumn clouds on rainy winter nights complete with collabs with some of the most notable members of the K-indie massive. If you were looking for something achingly chill to soundtrack your downtime then please look no further. DAY6 lovers, also check out track 4 - it's might well have you covered there too.

3 Points: Taemin - Move
    Funky, oozing sex appeal, the grimiest and freshest of electronic beats - ooft Taemin why do you do this to me? I wish more people were making music like this, it's so refreshing to hear something that's not bang on-trend, funky and unashamedly r'n'b pop crossover. The Seulgi collab is electric too. The only thing I wish had been included was a Korean version of Do It Baby from the Japanese Flame of Love EP. That would have fitted perfectly.

2 Points: SF9 - Knights of the Sun
    SF9 are one of my favourite nugu boys on the scene, along with Snuper, A.C.E. and KNK. Let's pretend the middle EP with Roar didn't happen because a run of Fanfare - Easy Love - O Sole Mio would be undeniable. This is my first time checking out one of their albums properly and I like what I hear. They've kinda touched all the bases here from the obligatory ballad to the holler'n'drop banger to funky 80's pop and you can't argue with that. I really hope they get a bit more traction because they could be a really exciting prospect on the boy group scene.

1 Point: pH-1 - The Island Kid
    Speak-sanging over a trap beat and piano hooks about twentysomething blues, sweet donut livin', playing "video games" (between the sheets), and Pablo Escobar analogies? Yup, you got me. Sign me up for more downbeat woozy magic fellas.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017 at 7:33 AM
  3. [​IMG]

✪✪✪TEA TIME✪✪✪

@Slice of Life, that's me.

1. HA:TFELT - I Wander (feat. Gaeko)
    2. NU'EST W - Where You At
    3. DAY6 - When You Love Someone
    4. Seventeen - Lilili Yabbay
    5. A.C.E - Callin'
    6. HA:TFELT - Read Me (feat. Punchnello)
    7. Epik High - Home Is Far Away (feat. Oh Hyuk)
    8. Twice - Likey
    9. SF9 - O Sole Mio
    10. Taemin - Move

1. Epik High - We Did Something Wonderful
    2. Taemin - Move
    3. NU'EST W - W, HERE
    4. B1A4 - Rollin'
    5. JBJ - Fantasy

✪✪✪

Again, congrats for driving Twice to that coveted number 1 position, @BEST FICTION unnie!

SINGLES:

1. LIKEY - Twice
    WIG DELETING ANTHEM ABOUT BEING AN INSTATHOT? SIGN ME THE FUCK UP! Y'all slept on TT, Knock Knock & SIGNAL, so it's time to do right and make this #1.

2. Gashina - Sunmi
    3. One More Time - Twice
    4. O Sole Mio - SF9
    5. You Are - GOT7
    6. Girl Front - Odd Eye Circle
    7. Eclipse - Kim Lip
    8. Callin - ACE
    9. Where U At - NUEST W
    10. Good Night - DIA

ALBUMS

1. Twicetagram - TWICE
    2. 7 For 7 - GOT7
    3. MOVE - Taemin
    4. CELEBRATE - Highlight
    5. Mix & Match - Odd Eye Circle

✪✪✪

New Braces Oppa stan, @karmarisma unnie, shows us she's all about them boys.

Thanks to you and the Unit, I have now started stanning Braces oppa...

SONGS

1. MOVE - Taemin
    Taemin and SHINee have never disappointed me, and Move is basically another triumph. This is the brand of dark, mature and sensual Kpop that only our good sis Taemin can handle. His voice is as smooth as velvet and THAT DANCE HAD ME SHOOK (The MALE gashina of 2017). You keep swaying your hips like that Lee Taemin <insert video Yuehua boys being shook>

2. Nu'est W - Where You At
    I love how the best doesn't drop when you expect it to and Dongho belting 'Where You At' is a religious experience. I especially loved the rap-singing and the drop is fantastic. The red suits are also +++

3. O Sole Mio - SF9
    SF9 are yet to release a dud song and everyone is still sleeping on them. But here's a Latin/Italian bop that puts Despacito to shame. The rap kind of killed the momentum but vocals were on point.

4. Fantasy - JBJ
    A MASTERPIECE. This very nearly topped Wanna One's debut as the superior Produce group. That rap/hip hop section meshed in so well and WHAT A CHORUS (Lead the charge, Yongguk)

5. Power - EXO
    This is honestly at the same level as the top 3 and still my #1 song of this month. But I thought that I would let the other oppas take the points.

6. Energetic - Wanna One
    Here it is again. GET HYPED FOR WANNA ONE NEXT MONTH.

7. Juliette - Rainz
    Do yourself a favour and listen to the superior Funky Version.

8. Girl Front - OEC
    Hold up, this finally clicked. Okay, I guess I can kinda see the hype here...Are the girls even human?

9. Callin'- ACE
    100% biased because of Braces Oppa and the other oppas flawless cover of Gashina but this is quite the bop (not as high on my chart because no hot pants)

10. My Turn - The Unit
    Waiting for Hotshot, Dalshabet and ACE to rule Korea...

Albums

1. MOVE - Taemin
    Listen to 'Heart Stop'. SEULGI AND TAEMIN IS A CONCEPT

2. Twicetagram - Twice
    I couldn't fit them on my ballot this month but this album was very bopfilled

3. Untold Story - Playback
    (Waiting for this to be rejected) I couldn't fit Playback into my ballot unnie.

4. W,HERE
    Aron's eyebrows freak me out but I can't deny that his solo song was fireee.

5. Knights of the Sun - SF9
    Scold is very hephap. Me gusta.

6. Present - DIA
    In case Playback is rejected...

Also songs that will demolish

MOVE

Girl Front

My Turn

✪✪✪

I had to bully @Island unnie just to give me this ballot. I'm so proud of me.

FINE HERE IT IS!

Songs:
    1. Twice - Likey
    2. Kimberly Lip - Eclipse
    3. Hyuna - Babe
    4. Sunmi - Gashina
    5. OEC - Loonatic
    6. 4Minute - Hate
    7. 4Minute - Crazy
    8. Hyuna - Red
    9. Hyoyeon - Miss Terry
    10. Lee Hyori - Miss Korea

Albums:
    1. Twice - twicetagram
    2. OEC - Mix & Match
    3. Hyuna - Following
    4. Taeyeon - My Album
    5. f(x) - Red Light

✪✪✪

Hair enthusiast, @GeiPanda unnie, how are you?

Much love Slice unnie xxx

Singles:

1) Twice - One More Time

2) Loona - Loonatic (English Ver)

3) Twice - Likey

4) Hat:Felt - I Wander

5) Hat:Felt - Read Me

6) Playback - Want You To Say

7) GFriend - Summer Rain

8) GFriend - Rainbow

9) IU - Last Night Story

10) Taeyeon - Rescue Me

---

Albums

1) ODD EYE CIRCLE - Mix & Match

2) Twice - Twicetagram

3) GFriend - Rainbow

4) IU - A Flower Bookmark 2

5) DIA - Love Generation

4. [​IMG]

✪✪✪TEA TIME✪✪✪

@He unnie! Yath, BOM FOREVER!

my charts are a total flop, but here

Songs

1. Yeseo - No city for love

My gospel

2. LOONA - Girl Front

Last great release of k-pop

3. Risso - Feels like you

Queen @Ceir spreading his good taste

4. Heize - Don’t Know You

k-indie queen

5. EXID - Ah yeah

Better than up & down

6. LOONA - Chaotic

bop

7. Juniel - Last Carnival

indie bop

8. Suran - 1+1=0

chart topping queen

9. LOONA - LOONATIC

jpop-grimes-kpop fusion (the english version is kinda bad)

10. EXID - Boy

potatoe

albums

1. LOONA - Mix & Match

Queens, amazing all. Can’t wait for the re-package and the OEC+

2. Yeseo - No City For Love

holes queen

3. EXID - AH YEAH

I stan, yes.

4. 2NE1 - Crush

Bom 4ever

5. Orange Caramel - Lipstick

Bubble bath is still incredible

✪✪✪

Here's my French tutor, @junglefish.

Songs
    1 TWICE - Likey
    2 TWICE - One More Time
    3 PLAYBACK - Want You To Say
    4 The Uni+ - My Turn
    5 TWICE - Rollin'
    6 SF9 - O Sole Mio
    7 The Uni+ - Last One
    8 Jimin - Hallelujah
    9 DIA - Good Night
    10 A.C.E - Callin'

Albums
    1 TWICE - Twicetagram
    2 Bolbbalgan4 - Red Diary Page.1
    3 SF9 - Knights of The Sun
    4 Taemin - Move
    5 OEC - Mix & Match

The three songs that will **** the competiton :
    1 TWICE - Likey
    2 TWICE - One More Time
    3 SF9 - O Sole Mio

HAPPY BINCH?
    Luv ya xx

✪✪✪

I believe @digitalkaiser unnie is a new Twice convert? I hope you enjoy the girls' many talents. x

I'M HERE
    [​IMG]
    *Screams*

OCTOBER CHARTS

ALBUMS:
    1. LOOΠΔ/ OEC - Mix & Match
    2. TWICE - twicetagram
    3. Hyuna - Following
    4. Taemin - MOVE
    5. WANNA ONE - 1x1=1 (To Be One)

SONGS:
    1. TWICE - LIKEY
    2. LOOΠΔ/ OEC - Girl Front
    3. TWICE - ROLLIN'
    4. Sunmi - Gashina
    5. WANNA ONE - Energetic
    6. Taemin - MOVE
    7. TWICE - LOVE LINE
    8. WANNA ONE - Burn It Up
    9. Kim Lip - Eclipse
    10. Hyuna - Babe

✪✪✪

Feisty little unnie, @Serg., how have you been?

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Thank you for waiting and hope you had a great month. Sorry for my boring ballot, I haven't really checked anything new out YET

Singles
    #1 TWICE - Likey
    #2 TWICE - One More Time
    #3 Taemin - Love
    #4 CLC - I Like It
    #5 Taemin - Move
    #6 EXO - Power
    #7 SF9 - O Sole Mio
    #8 PLAYBACK - Want You To Stay
    #9 TWICE - 24/7
    #10 N2IT - Amazing

Album
    #1 TWICE - twicetagram
    #2 Teamin - Move
    #3 EXO - Power Of Music
    #4 TWICE - Signal
    #5 CLC - Crystyle

✪✪✪

And leader of the Taemint - Popjustice Chapter, @eccentricsimply unnie, serves multiple essays for ha one true king. SL&Y.

Here babe!!!

Songs

1. TAEMIN - Move
    Listen, I try not to have high expectations from anyone, especially men, because I'm often disappointed, but I was genuinely expecting Taemin to comeback with a decent song at least. But then he came back with Move and holy shit... Danger was a moment, Press Your Number and Drip Drop are also great, but with Move it's like Taemin looked at whatever competition he might have and said "nah, you ain't better than me." This song is sexy as fuck, the beat doesn't drop the way you expect it to but the it still works and it still manages to hook you in. The music video (the 3 of them) are here to make things even better. Taemin's never looked this good (and listen I thirst for this boy pretty much everyday but even I can admit he's the hottest he's ever been) and what makes me the happiest is him finally, FINALLY, after years of playing the I'm A Man card, accepted that it doesn't affect his being a man if he plays with his androgyny. This acceptance made him look so much more comfortable and confident, the dance is sick and it's honestly such a high moment of his discography and videography. I'm gonna end my ranting here but this release made me really fucking happy, it's a delight being a Taemin stan.

2. TAEMIN - Heart Stop
    PUT TWO OF MY FAVES TOGETHER IN ONE SONG AND IT'S OBVIOUS THAT I'M GOING TO LOVE IT. Taemin and Seulgi sound so fucking good together, it's ridiculous. They are both well suited for this R&B sound and they did a great job together. I've always found that male artists doing feats with female artists instead of other males is much more pleasant to listen to, so this makes me really happy. I can't wait for them to have an opportunity to perform this song together.

3. TAEMIN - Stone Heart
    The album's been out for only two weeks and I can already say this one is AN UNDERRATED SIDE-B. His voice, the beat, the drop - everything about this song is just perfect. The change in melody is pretty blatant but not jarring? It doesn't stop you from enjoying your listen, and that's such a rare thing to happen when you're mixing sounds that shouldn't work well together. It's a bit reminiscent of Do It Baby from his Flame of Love EP, but it's still very unique and a damn great mid tempo track.

4. HA:TFELT - I Wander
    Me, like I believe most people, had mostly Sunmi as a reference for solos from the Wonder Girls, so I didn't really care much about Yeeun's release, even if I always liked her voice. I decided to give it a listen a few days ago and I was baffled with myself for not giving her a chance earlier. This song is everything. Not exaggerating, it brings you peace when you're listening to it, and the live version she did with Gaeko is pretty amazing.

5. TAEMIN - Rise
    One of the strongest points of Press It are the ballads in the album. I'm a big ballad fan, as long as it's well made, and Taemin has a really good taste in the ones he chooses for his album. Rise is just beautiful, really, and checking the translation for the lyrics, it just made my heart ache. It's based on the legend of Icarus and the songwriter mentioned that it was very therapeutic for him to write it and that Taemin did a good job of conveying the emotions he felt while writing it, so I can't help but feeling proud of him for it.

6. HA:TFELT - Read Me
    Less exciting to me than I Wander, but beautiful anyway. That chorus is what makes this song so worth it, and her voice sounds amazing here.

7. TAEMIN - Love
    SM wanted this to be the title instead of Move and I mean, I adore this song a lot, but it's just not Move, is it? It is, however, a great opportunity to enjoy his vocals and it's such a good ballad.

8. TAEMIN - Back To You
    COME ON ACOUSTIC GUITAR. I never thought Taemin'd have the guts of putting such a raw song in his album, but this pretty much shows how much more confident he is in his singing/his skills as a whole.

9. ODD EYE CIRCLE - Chaotic
    This is because I genuinely didn't give this song the attention it deserved when it came out, so here is me redeeming myself for it.

10. TAEMIN - Thirsty
    Me putting this last is a bit of a petty move nñn Because I like other side-bs better than this one and yet this is the song the fandom chose to talk about the most because it's about sex. I mean, I GET IT, but come on y'all, do better. I still love it, though, obviously.

Albums

1. TAEMIN - Move
    The test with any artist who put out a good debut album, no matter where they are from, is if the second album can live up to the first and I actually believe that Taemin managed to release a body of work better than anything he's released before. It's like he's finally finding a sound that actually fits him and work for him, and it's a sound I'm very much satisfied with.

2. Wonder Girls - Wonder World
    Dddd blame the Wonder Girls rate. I had listened to this album a few times before, but never actually paying proper attention to it. Now that I had to actually rate it, I realized how fucking great it actually is. I'd say it's easily as good as Reboot.

3. Dalshabet - Naturalness
    I was taking a trip down memory lane. The amount of times I've listened to Someone Like You this past month is ridiculous.

4. TWICE - twicetagram
    I said I wasn't going to include Twice, but I couldn't stop myself from giving them at least 2 points this month. This album is a delight at first listen and I hope it gets better with time.

5. ODD EYE CIRCLE - MIX&MATCH
    Haven't stopped listening to this since it came out. Girl Front is still great, and I'm more than excited for the repackage.

5. [​IMG]

✪✪✪TEA ZONE✪✪✪

@Mikl C unnie absolutely made me howl with ha ballot. I LOVE YOU FOREVER, UNNIE! Please write my biography.

Twice Likey Likey my super Likey Likey Likey
    Twice One More Time FUQ me up one more time
    OEC girl front bum exploding
    Kim leep Ecuhleep
    Jimin Heylelujah
    Hyundai Behbeh
    IU last night's story I didn't know
    Dal shaver lol autocorrect FriSatSun
    TheUnit that one they did
    Girl Next Door Deep Penetration

✪✪✪

I really like it when @ohnostalgia unnie showers me with likes. xoxo

1. Twice - Likey
    2. HA:TFELT - I Wander
    3. HA:TFELT - Read Me
    4. Taemin - Move
    5. DAY6 - When You Love Someone
    6. Epik High - Home Is Far Away
    7. Kim Lip - Eclipse
    8. Taemin - Love
    9. Taemin - Heart Stop
    10. Taemin - Stone Heart

✪✪✪

@Ceir unnie mixes things up with ha ballot by voting for indie and trashy. We love versatility!

Singles

1 Ace - Callin

ELECTRO BOP. I was unsure of that post chorus breakdown. It was initially edging a little too close to that dubstep infected sound of a few years ago. But, I'm hooked.

2 Up10tion- Going Crazy

3 Yaeji - Drink I'm Sippin on

Rnb queen. That bass, the vocal delivery, the video. A damn good package.

4 pH-1 - Donut

It's cute, fun, laid back, and flows pretty damn well.

5 Seventeen - Trauma

Vernon's rap legitimately yanked my spirit from my body. The whole song should've just been him and Mingyu as the main vocal.

6 Epik High - Home is Far Away

Oh Hyuk features and I absolutely love his voice. The piano and strings, the drum loop layered over it, it's just glorious.

7 Jimin - Hallelujah

HEY. HEY. HEY.

8 SF9 - Sole Mio

Multilingual kings giving me a Latin bop in four languages.

9 Playback - What to say

10 Seventeen- Lilili Yabbay

Albums

1 Ph1- island kid

Full on just chill. Donut is probably the most upbeat track on the album. Video Games is fun and references all those Super NES games that I love. 15 is just a good nostalgic, summer mid-tempo.

2 Epik High - We've done something wonderful

3 Taemin - Move

4 Rad Museum - Scene

Rnb indie album with Dean and Miso features. You know I'm in love.

5 Offonoff - boy

✪✪✪

@ajmkv unnie, are you okay? Blink if you're alive please!

UNNIE, before I send commentary I also have @ajmkv 's ballot to send you. He's currently in an undisclosed location without computer access (Dddd at this sounding like a hostage situation) but he wanted to get his points in and was super super sorry he couldn't do it himself before the deadline. Here goes:

AJKMV BALLOT

Singles:
    1 (10 points). Hallelujah (Jimin)
    2. Likey (Twice)
    3. One More Time (Twice)
    4. Eclipse (Kim Lip)
    5. Girl Front (LOONA OEC)
    6. Love Cherry Motion (Choerry)
    7. Shh! (Nine Muses)
    8. Where Are You? (CLC)
    9. I Like It (CLC)
    10. Gashina (Sunmi)

Albums:
    1 (5 points). Free'sm (CLC)
    2. The Red Summer (Red Velvet)
    3. Following (HyunA)
    4. Holiday Night (Girls Generation)
    5. Muses Diary Part 1 (Nine Muses)

✪✪✪

Yes, @Sanctuary unnie, I do and welcome commentary!!! Please send more.

SONGS -
    1. ACE - “Callin’”
    2. Twice - “Likey” Queen Sana remaining the most iconic idol of the new generation yaaasss (do you take commentary for monthly rates? I’m having a foggy moment ddd).
    3. Ha:tfelt - “I Wander”
    4. Got7 - “You Are”
    5. Stray Kings - “Hellevator”
    6. In2It - “Amazing
    7. RAINZ - “Juliette”
    8. LOONA OEC - “Loonatic (English Version)”
    9. Twice - “One More Time”
    10. Lay - “Sheep”

ALBUMS -
    1. Got7 - 7 For 7
    2. Twice - twicetagram
    3. Lay - Lay 02 Sheep
    4. In2It - Carpe Diem
    5. RAINZ - Sunshine

6. [​IMG]

✪✪✪TEA ZONE✪✪✪

I bet @PopZeitgeist unnie enjoyed that Twice single and album huh. Kekeke.

Songs-
    1. Likey - Twice
    2. Rollin' - Twice
    3. Love Line - Twice
    4. Loonatic - LOONA / Odd Eye Circle
    5. Girl Front - LOONA / Odd Eye Circle
    6. You In My Heart - Twice
    7. Look At Me - Twice
    8. One More Time - Twice
    9. Move - Taemin
    10. Callin' - A.C.E.

Albums-
    1. twicetagram - Twice
    2. Mix & Match - LOONA / Odd Eye Circle
    3. One More Time - Twice
    4. Move - Taemin
    5. Street - EXID

✪✪✪

We don't see enough of you, @mokimbird unnie!

1. OEC - Girl Front
    2. TWICE - Likey
    3. HA:TFELT - I Wander
    4. Kim Lip - Eclipse
    5. OEC - Starlight
    6. EXO - Power
    7. Taemin - Move
    8. OEC - LOONATIC
    9. OEC - Chaotic
    10. Choerry - Love Cherry Motion

✪✪✪

And our last voter is a non-PJ member so I can't tag him but let's just call him @eliminathan. Welcome, oppa! Wait, lemme tag @BEST FICTION unnie instead ddddd.

1. Likey - Twice
    2. You Are - GOT7
    3. O Sole Mio - SF9
    4. Where You At - Nu'est W
    5. Callin' - A.C.E
    6. I Wander - HA:TFELT
    7. Move - Taemin
    8. Can Be Better - Highlight
    9. Rise - Taemin
    10. Sheep - Lay

1. Move - Taemin
    2. Celebrate - Highlight
    3. 7 for 7 - GOT7

7. [​IMG]

8. @He , your ballot brings me life.

He and Slice of Life like this.
  9. And now for our special event...

This special event will run for the whole second season of the K-Popjustice Charts. I figured the KPJC needed a little drama every month so I decided to give this a try. The risk of this being a flop is massive but lemme still push this through dddddd.

Welcome to...

✪✪✪
    MIX
    PRODUCE
    UNI+

✪✪✪

I need help for the graphics. Send help, @Squashua, @karmarisma, @Sanctuary unnies. xoxo

Survival shows are all the rage in Korea so why not do one for KPJC too? Kekeke. The mechanics for this is simple. Every month, there will be missions for the idol wannabes - that's you, unnies - and for every mission that you will go through, you will get points based on your performance.

I didn't tell y'all but the missions have already started this edition. Kekeke.

The missions were:
    1. Voting in the KPJC.
    2. Including commentary with your votes.
    3. Answering the question: "If you could be a K-Pop star, what would your name be?"
    4. Answering the question: "Name three songs that will sl&y this month."
    5. Being active in the thread (comments, likes, general messery, etc).

On the season finale of the KPJC, nine idol wannabes will win these prizes.

1. Debut under the Park Bom Entertainment for Wayward Idol Wannabes.
    2. Various albums, concerts, TV shows, movies, dates with sponsors, other activities.
    3. A single with SLICÉ, The Sly Fox Chanteuse.
    4. Etc.

So with that, let's start revealing the results!!!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 1:01 PM
  10. He

He

I'm a changed man after your KPSC.

Ceir, Sanctuary and Slice of Life like this.
  11. MISSION #1:

VOTING IN THE K-POPJUSTICE CHARTS.

POINTS ALLOCATION:
    200 - Voted
    0 - Did not vote

33 people voted and they are...

@Deja-Boo
    @send photo
    @LightningRider
    @Kuhleezi
    @Alouder98
    @Cotton Park
    @Lego
    @ThighHighs
    @Monkey0
    @ryan_riot92
    @LA Hallucinations
    @Aries
    @SophiaSophia
    @ThisIsRogue
    @Squashua
    @Slice of Life
    @BEST FICTION
    @karmarisma
    @Island
    @GeiPanda
    @He
    @junglefish
    @digitalkaiser
    @Serg.
    @eccentricsimply
    @Mikl C
    @ohnostalgia
    @eliminathan
    @Ceir
    @ajmkv
    @Sanctuary
    @PopZeitgeist
    @mokimbird

✪✪✪

MISSION #2:

INCLUDING COMMENTARY WITH YOUR VOTES.

Of the 33 voters, only 18 submitted commentary. By commentary, I don't mean essays and shit. You could have just submitted one phrase about one song in your ballot and I will count that as commentary. #GenerousKween

POINTS ALLOCATION:
    100 - WITH COMMENTARY
    10 - NO COMMENTARY

Here are the 18 people who included commentary with their votes.

@Alouder98
    @BEST FICTION
    @Ceir
    @Cotton Park
    @eccentricsimply
    @He
    @karmarisma
    @Kuhleezi
    @LA Hallucinations
    @LightningRider
    @Mikl C
    @Monkey0
    @ryan_riot92
    @Sanctuary
    @SophiaSophia
    @Squashua
    @ThighHighs
    @ThisIsRogue

CURRENT TALLY OF VOTES:

300 POINTS (200 for voting + 100 for commentary):

@Alouder98
    @BEST FICTION
    @Ceir
    @Cotton Park
    @eccentricsimply
    @He
    @karmarisma
    @Kuhleezi
    @LA Hallucinations
    @LightningRider
    @Mikl C
    @Monkey0
    @ryan_riot92
    @Sanctuary
    @SophiaSophia
    @Squashua
    @ThighHighs
    @ThisIsRogue

210 POINTS (200 for voting + 10 for commentary)

@ajmkv
    @Aries
    @Deja-Boo
    @digitalkaiser
    @eliminathan
    @GeiPanda
    @Island
    @junglefish
    @Lego
    @mokimbird
    @ohnostalgia
    @PopZeitgeist
    @send photo
    @Serg.

12. I see what I’m worth to you.

13. Also this elaborate scheme to up your posts to likes ratio, I CANNOT.

14. MISSION #3:

ANSWERING THE QUESTION: "IF YOU COULD BE A K-POP STAR, WHAT WOULD YOUR NAME BE?"

POINTS ALLOCATION:
    200 - ON-TIME SUBMISSION OF NAME
    100 - LATE SUBMISSION OF NAME
    10 - DID NOT SUBMIT NAME

Only 7 people submitted their idol names on time and they are:

@Ceir aka Ceir!
    @Cotton Park aka Myeon
    @junglefish aka Rosebud
    @Sanctuary aka Hunty
    @send photo aka Trainee That SLICÉ Pushed Down The Stairs
    @Squashua aka SQU✩ASH
    @ThighHighs aka Bong-CC

2 more people submitted their idol names but after the deadline:

@Kuhleezi aka Lu Saer or Wee Wooa
    @ryan_riot92 aka Baron/Baroness Beige

CURRENT TALLY OF VOTES:

500 POINTS:

@Ceir
    @Cotton Park
    @Sanctuary
    @Squashua
    @ThighHighs

410 POINTS:

@junglefish
    @send photo

400 POINTS:

@Kuhleezi
    @ryan_riot92

310 POINTS:

@Alouder98
    @BEST FICTION
    @eccentricsimply
    @He
    @karmarisma
    @LA Hallucinations
    @LightningRider
    @Mikl C
    @Monkey0
    @SophiaSophia
    @ThisIsRogue

220 POINTS:

@ajmkv
    @Aries
    @Deja-Boo
    @digitalkaiser
    @eliminathan
    @GeiPanda
    @Island
    @Lego
    @mokimbird
    @ohnostalgia
    @PopZeitgeist
    @Serg.

15. [​IMG]

ajmkv, Kuhleezi, Serg. and 3 others like this.
  16. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US ABOUT THE PRIZES?
    If I had known, I would have sent commentary. I hate you.

ajmkv, Squashua, ohnostalgia and 2 others like this.
  17. MISSION #4:

ANSWERING THE QUESTION: "NAME THREE SONGS THAT WILL SL&Y THIS MONTH."

POINTS ALLOCATION:
    20 - TOP 5
    10 - TOP 10
    5 - TOP 20
    1 - BUBBLING UNDER AND BELOW

This was the mission that separated y'all kekeke. Don't worry, everyone got points here even if you didn't answer the question. I assumed the top 3 songs that you voted for were also your answers for the question. Yes, I did that.

These were your answers with their corresponding points:

@Deja-Boo

1 Taemin Move - 20
    2 Taemin Flame of Love - 1
    3 Taemin Thirsty - 1

✪✪✪

@send photo

1. Kim Lip - Eclipse - 10
    2. Epik High - Home Is Far Away - 5
    3. DAY6 - When you love someone - 1

✪✪✪

@LightningRider

1. You Are - GOT7 - 5
    2. Good Night - DIA - 1
    3. Callin’ - A.C.E - 20

✪✪✪

@Kuhleezi

Move - 20
    One More Time - 20
    O Sole Mio - 10

✪✪✪

@Alouder98

1. Taeyeon - Rescue Me - 1
    2. Apink - Orion - 1
    3. Ha:tfelt - I Wander - 20

✪✪✪

@Cotton Park

#1. HA:FELT: "I Wander" - 10
    #2: LOONA/Odd Eye Circle: "Loonatic" - 10
    #3. LOONA/Kim Lip: "Eclipse" - 10

✪✪✪

@Lego

1. Callin' - A.C.E - 20
    2. Move - Taemin - 20
    3. Juliette - Rainz - 5

✪✪✪

@ThighHighs

1) SVT- Lilili Yabbay - 1
    2) Taemin- Move - 20
    3) DIA- All Night - 1

✪✪✪

@Monkey0

1. TAEMIN - MOVE - 20
    2. A.C.E - Callin' - 20
    3. SF9 - O Sole Mio - 10

✪✪✪

@ryan_riot92

#1 - TWICE: "Me Likey" - 20

#2 - PLAYBACK: “Want You To Stay” - 5

#3 - ODD EYE CIRCLE: “Girl Front” - 20

✪✪✪

@LA Hallucinations

1. LOONA - Girl Front - 20
    2. TAEMIN - Heart Stop (feat. SEULGODI) - 1
    3. TAEMIN - Move - 20

✪✪✪

@Aries

01 Twice - One More Time - 20
    02 Odd Eye Circle - Girl Front - 20
    03 Sunmi - Gashina - 10

✪✪✪

@SophiaSophia

1. Taemin - Move - 20
    2. Taemin - Thirsty - 1
    3. Taemin - Stone Heart - 1

✪✪✪

@ThisIsRogue

1. EXO - Power - 1
    2. Wanna One - Energetic - 1
    3. BTS - DNA - 1

✪✪✪

@Squashua

10 Points: SF9 - O Sole Mio - 10
    9 Points: A.C.E - Callin' - 20
    8 Points: Playback - Untold Story - 1

✪✪✪

@BEST FICTION

1. LIKEY - Twice - 20
    2. Gashina - Sunmi - 10
    3. One More Time - Twice - 20

✪✪✪

@karmarisma

1. MOVE - Taemin - 20
    2. Nu'est W - Where You At - 5
    3. O Sole Mio - SF9 - 10

✪✪✪

@Island

1. Twice - Likey - 20
    2. Kimberly Lip - Eclipse - 10
    3. Hyuna - Babe - 5

✪✪✪

@GeiPanda

1) Twice - One More Time - 20

2) Loona - Loonatic (English Ver) - 10

3) Twice - Likey - 20

✪✪✪

@He

1. Yeseo - No city for love - 1

2. LOONA - Girl Front - 20

3. Risso - Feels like you - 1

✪✪✪

@junglefish

1 TWICE - Likey - 20
    2 TWICE - One More Time - 20
    3 SF9 - O Sole Mio - 10

✪✪✪

@digitalkaiser

1. TWICE - LIKEY - 20
    2. LOOΠΔ/ OEC - Girl Front - 20
    3. TWICE - ROLLIN' - 5

✪✪✪

@Serg.

#1 TWICE - Likey - 20
    #2 TWICE - One More Time - 20
    #3 Taemin - Love - 5

✪✪✪

@eccentricsimply

1. TAEMIN - Move - 20

2. TAEMIN - Heart Stop - 1

3. TAEMIN - Stone Heart - 1

✪✪✪

@Mikl C

Twice Likey Likey my super Likey Likey Likey - 20
    Twice One More Time FUQ me up one more time - 20
    OEC girl front bum exploding - 20

✪✪✪

@ohnostalgia

1. Twice - Likey - 20
    2. HA:TFELT - I Wander - 10
    3. HA:TFELT - Read Me - 5

✪✪✪

@Ceir

1 Ace - Callin - 20

2 Up10tion- Going Crazy - 1

3 Yaeji - Drink I'm Sippin on - 1

✪✪✪

@ajmkv

1. Hallelujah (Jimin) - 5
    2. Likey (Twice) - 20
    3. One More Time (Twice) - 20

✪✪✪

@Sanctuary

1. ACE - “Callin’” - 20
    2. Twice - “Likey” - 20
    3. Ha:tfelt - “I Wander” - 10

✪✪✪

@PopZeitgeist

1. Likey - Twice - 20
    2. Rollin' - Twice - 5
    3. Love Line - Twice - 1

✪✪✪

@mokimbird

1. OEC - Girl Front - 20
    2. TWICE - Likey- 20
    3. HA:TFELT - I Wander - 10

✪✪✪

@eliminathan

1. Likey - Twice - 20
    2. You Are - GOT7 - 5
    3. O Sole Mio - SF9 - 10

CURRENT TALLY OF VOTES:

@Sanctuary - 550
    @Squashua - 531
    @Cotton Park - 530
    @Ceir - 522
    @ThighHighs - 522
    @junglefish - 460
    @Kuhleezi - 450
    @ryan_riot92 - 445
    @send photo - 426
    @Mikl C - 370
    @BEST FICTION - 360
    @Monkey0 - 360
    @LA Hallucinations - 351
    @karmarisma - 345
    @LightningRider - 336
    @Alouder98 - 332
    @eccentricsimply - 332
    @He - 332
    @SophiaSophia - 332
    @ThisIsRogue - 313
    @Aries - 270
    @GeiPanda - 270
    @mokimbird - 270
    @ajmkv - 265
    @digitalkaiser - 265
    @Lego - 265
    @Serg. - 265
    @eliminathan - 255
    @Island - 255
    @ohnostalgia - 255
    @PopZeitgeist - 246
    @Deja-Boo - 242

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017 at 7:37 AM
  18. KEKEKE

Also, the absolute messery of you finally give me likes this edition when you were so stingy before. Now I will have to give you generous points for being "active."

I HATE YOU.

19. IT'S FINE. I don't need your recording contract. I'm just gonna upload my EP In Full Bloom on Soundcloud, K-Indie style.
    @Ceir, get ready to stan.

20. I had no idea about this mission. When did you ask this?

Slice of Life likes this.