K-Popjustice Charts - October 2017 Edition - COMPLETE RESULTS | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-Popjustice Charts - October 2017 Edition - COMPLETE RESULTS

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Will my image ever recover?

ryan_riot92 and Slice of Life like this.
  2. 14th Place...
    So the tragedy of Kim Nayoung and Kim Jonghyun begins...

[​IMG]

Slice of Life and He like this.
  3. [​IMG]

You can still make it, unnie! It's only the first round.

4. [​IMG]

5. I STILL HATE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!

Overdose, Ceir and Slice of Life like this.

6. ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE!

It's the...

✪✪✪
    SLICE OF FLOPS

✪✪✪

Slice of Flops is the newest segment of the always changing, always trying new things K-Popjustice Charts. Songs that didn't chart, didn't even bubble under or ranked low will get their shine through this avenue. It will be further divided into two categories - @Slice of Life's choices and your choices. Yay! We love choices. Let's start with my list.

✪✪✪
    SLICE OF LIFE FLOP PICKS

✪✪✪

LILILI YABBAY
    Seventeen

I don't think I could get over how y'all did this wrong. Seventeen's Performance Unit brought a bop, a slick choreography, an aesthetically pleasing music video, lqqks after lqqks, and what did y'all give them in return? NOTHING. Kings didn't deserve this treatment.

✪✪✪

HOME IS FAR AWAY (feat. Oh Hyuk)
    Epik High

I expected this do a lot better but I'm still glad some tasteful unnies rallied for this. This song still sends the sweetest shivers down my spine and I need y'all to feel the same.

✪✪✪

WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE
    DAY6

It fortunately charted last month but I felt like it needed a better peak this month. This highkey became my third most favourite 2017 DAY6 single after You Were Beautiful and I Smile. Yes, I know my picks are sad but that's what speaks to my soul okay. Don't @ me.

7. He

He

Wait this is for points too? I want points!

ThighHighs and Slice of Life like this.
  8. KII

No unnie, this is just me letting the flops shine. <3

#CharitableKween

ThighHighs and He like this.
  9. ✪✪✪
    UNNIES' FLOP PICKS

✪✪✪

GOOD NIGHT
    DIA

Voted by:
    @LightningRider, @ThighHighs, @ryan_riot92, @BEST FICTION, and @junglefish

Cute, inoffensive bop. But I thought this was such a letdown after listening to the iconic Can't Stop. Sorry.

✪✪✪

UNTOLD STORY
    Playback

Voted by:
    @ryan_riot92, and @Squashua

WAIT THIS MIGHT BE BETTER THAN WANT YOU TO SAY SCREAM!!! Playback is coming for that GRAMAMA Award for Most Improved Artist Award, I see. This is genuinely amazing. I'm shqqk.

✪✪✪

GOING CRAZY
    UP10TION

Voted by:
    @SophiaSophia, @Squashua, and @Ceir

This is very old school Infinite minus the 80s production and I'm kinda here for it. I can see myself liking this more in the future. Lemme stream.

✪✪✪

I LIKE IT
    CLC

Voted by:
    @Squashua, @Serg., and @ajmkv

What a random ass video release dddddd. Well, at least this made some unnies notice the absolute amazingness of this song. I'm gonna need another CLC comeback before the year ends. xoxo

✪✪✪

ALL NIGHT KINDA NIGHT
    Rainz

Voted by:
    @LightningRider, and @SophiaSophia

WAIT THIS IS AMAZING AS WELL. Well, well, well. It seems like Kween Eunki's group has brought not one but two bawps for the ages. I'm gonna need this group to become relevant enough for them to afford another comeback or two.

10. I guess that's it for the October 2017 Edition of the K-Popjustice Charts!!! WIG!!!

I have edited the first page and included a post dedicated to the results of the charts. Links to the results are also in that post.

See you in the next few days for the November 2017 Edition! Oh, and better prepare for the new missions. Kekeke.

Sarang,
    SLICÉ

ohnostalgia, Kuhleezi, Ceir and 8 others like this.
  11. Wait.

Just.

Wait.

My reign as the elusive queen is now definitely over. I want points. I WANT POINTS.

[​IMG]

Watch me Chungha this thing. Just watch me.

12. Good luck with that re-debut you speak of Chanmi unnie <3
    [​IMG]

Cracking vocals by the way <3333
    [​IMG]

13. He

He

Finish ha!

14. This Mortal Kombat style fatality!

15. I have absolutely no idea what this means.

But here's a gif of Seventeen.

[​IMG]

And thank you, slice. sarangae.