Katie Waissel | Page 46 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Katie Waissel

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by Mikl C, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Better do, those damn tickets costed some serious £.

I hope it's each of her Save Me songs one after the other, going into Help, going into a King Of The Swingers finisher.

2. slimane

slimane Guest

3. Rmx

Rmx

She's performing tomorrow at Heaven.

I would go, but I'll probably be too exhausted. Besides I need to save my energy / money for Cher Lloyd next week.

might go though, if I'm bored and still living.

4. It's times like this I wish I lived in London. What better way to start the new year.

5. slimane

slimane Guest

I hope someone signs her even if it's just a small label. I don't doubt she'd promote/work her arse off. She's no Mutya/Dannii.

6. She's a superstar.

7. i loved katie. never understood the extreme hate. But then again I am a huge fan of Ellie Goulding and kate nash and that lot and she's very similar

8. she's a twat!!

9. The media put that thought in your head.

10. yess yeah they did and they were right!!!

11. slimane

slimane Guest

Your a nobody!

12. The Sun has a quote today that Granny Vogel believes Katie ruined her career.

The woman needs her own TV show, straight away.

13. january and we still talk about her?

14. Oh good lord, she's actually releasing stuff?!

15. She is a musician, a singer, a songwriter, so she was some stuff to release.
    It's her second albums, she is already working on the third.
    Some only need the exposure of X-Factor and a £ 1 million record contrat, some others have to put real work into.

Love this one from the album : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKVKl-JePn0

16. Song 8 has to be about her grandma.