Katie Waissel | Page 47 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Katie Waissel

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by Mikl C, Oct 5, 2010.

2. I do feel sorry for the girl. She never warranted this kind of awful behaviour towards her. Some people really are awful.

I feel sorry for her. The album is not good but she does have potential. She has a very nice tone to her voice.

3. I bet the 'Katie Waissel' album sells more than 21 in America.

4. Copies?

5. She actually had one of the strongest voices when she performed on the tour. I was surprised. Her rendition of Help was really good.

Seger likes this.
  6. Has no one discussed the fact she's released a full album on iTunes?

Seger likes this.
  7. slimane

slimane Guest

A lot of the newspaper reviews said good things about her.

8. I thought I was an April Fools Joke when I saw it.

9. About 5 posts above yours.

10. I thought she was really into 80s, Queen and Madonna, but the clips on her album sound really 60s?

11. This is the real Katie.

Seger likes this.
  12. lol, the real Katie will finally be revealed on the second album...and then when that doesn't sell any, the third....and then....

13. I loved it when Dannii questioned her on the real Katie. Cheryl and Simon were having none of it, as usual.

Seger likes this.
  14. Tommie

Tommie Guest

That's because Disco D's got a mind of her own...

15. Surprising to say but some songs are quite listenable from the album - Very 'Un-X Factor' style debut and most likely from her pre-X factor work! Liking 'He's in Love'

16. Tommie

Tommie Guest

Odd that she was on Alan Titchmarsh promoting that album:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAUWLHUiszs

Most of the time former X-Factor contestants tend to ignore these type of cheap cash-in releases... maybe she knows she's not going to go farther than this.

17. Aww, bless...I hope the people being nasty to her see that interview...poor girl.

18. Hitori

Hitori Guest

19. I know this is old but the album is... not shit. Quite enjoyable actually. It's a weird 20s30s40s50s60s combination plus there's a track that sound like Wet Wet Wet on it, but she sounds fine on it.

20. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Wasn't the album finished before she joined The X Factor?