Katy Perry - 4th Studio Album | Page 446 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Katy Perry - 4th Studio Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Fallen Angel, Jan 26, 2016.

1. The Unicorn Frappe is like the liquefied version of Katy Perry.

2. She now appears to be in the second look of whatever she is shooting on her instastory, still has the wig on and now it is braided.

I never want to see her yellow Mel C Goin' Down hair appear in any video or photoshoot....

Drew and goldsoundz like this.
  3. I cannot...

goldsoundz likes this.
  4. She looks great with the long blonde hair. I liked her original short cut, but the new even shorter one doesn't suit her as well to me.

I wish she would have some continuity again. Prism was all over the place visually right out the gate, and this one doesn't seem like its off to a much better start.

4Roses and Lapras like this.
  5. Chained To The Rhythm is better and better with each listen it has me shook. I think cause I've not been actively seeking it out, instead just enjoying it as it's popped up now and then.

I don't need a new single yet. But an album cover maybe.

6. Chained To The Rhythm is completely awful which is a shame as Rise got me excited for new material.

7. Are you repelled by quality?

evilsin, Heartthrob, Lander and 41 others like this.
  9. I have not listened to or watched Rise yet.

10. You're not missing much.

Lander, Mr.Arroz, Kuhleezi and 6 others like this.
  11. You're missing out, it is fabulous and empowering. It is my empowerent jam.

12. Opinions that are intentionally contrarian are so fucking boring. Kinda like Rise.

Jwentz, Mr.Arroz, Kuhleezi and 3 others like this.
  13. I didn't care for Goddess that much when we first heard the snippets, but now the "Even in the dark I glow" line has been stuck in my head all day.

14. [​IMG]

evilsin, Heartthrob, Lander and 32 others like this.
  15. Where is the album we need the damn album.mp4

Sanctuary and myblood like this.
  16. So I was watching some old Katy Perry videos and Katy's been prepping us for the Goddess release since 2011.

[​IMG]

Lander, Jwentz, Deliriousness and 2 others like this.
  17. The way it's going, it feels like we'll be waiting another 6 years for it.

(Yes, I'm being extra, but I need something.)

18. New insta pic from whatever she was up to today:
    [​IMG]

evilsin, Lander, Mr.Arroz and 19 others like this.
  19. i love it

Bobbyrae and popprincess like this.
  20. ?
    Suddenly I'm straight?

evilsin, Lander, Mr.Arroz and 18 others like this.