Katy Perry - Witness | Page 1516 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Katy Perry - Witness

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Fallen Angel, Jan 26, 2016.

1. I liked that Prism Acoustic album that CCMC made. The amount of effort... when will the other stans?

2. Ian Kirkpatrick (Co-wrote & produced New Rules, Bad Liar, Britney's Hard to Forget Ya/If I'm Dancing, etc.) posted a picture with Nugget on Snapchat so she may or may not have been in the studio earlier.

[​IMG]

3. NOT Nugget's story arc from Witness Worldwide Live having more impact and sustaining power than the actual album itself.

Staticboombox, R92, lushLuck and 4 others like this.
  4. Everyone stans Nugget, I expect a song featuring Nugget on her next outing.

R92, Subspace88, aboutyounow and 3 others like this.

5. She has P O W E R already.

6. I wouldn't be surprised if Katy were in the studio. Didn't someone from Capitol already say they had a plan in place moving forward? Plus she's now on hiatus from the tour to do Idol. It would make sense that they'd want something out by finale time. She's also been stanning Dua a lot on instagram, so working with the producer of New Rules also makes sense.

7. I've been listening to Teenage Dream (the song) a lot recently. What a stunner.

8. Walking On Air is Katy's best song hen.

9. She's coming.
    [​IMG]

joe_alouder, Meathook, Rem and 7 others like this.
  10. Tell it. Her downfall started when she chose not to release it as a single. This is dramatic I know but Walking on Air is still that bop

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    Sean_ius and Staticboombox like this.

11. What a tune, been humming it all day at work lol.

Meathook, SMG, Lapras and 5 others like this.
  12. Walking On Air & Legendary Lovers are wasted on a album like PRISM.

blaze_dave and chasingthepast like this.
  13. Not really. Roar, Dark Horse, Unconditionally, and Love Me are great too.

14. Hmm...

15. According to this interview she's going to go into the studio with Steve Mac soon.

16. Well...
    [​IMG]

17. Interesting. It makes sense that she's looking at who's producing the biggest songs on radio and calling them up, after having an album that didn't resonate with radio programmers. I'm curious to see what the game plan is though. Just write and record enough songs that she can choose a good one off single by the end of Idol? Or recording an entire new album for the end of the year?

18. Kpop queen.

only western artist*

vague, soratami, michaelhird and 9 others like this.
  19. 10 minutes? That's too long. Flop.

20. Gaga played to 51,684 at Seoul Olympic Stadium on the Born This Way Ball.

It's still impressive but... it's not true.