Katy Perry - Witness | Page 1516 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Katy Perry - Witness

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Fallen Angel, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Katy continuously likes Lana's selfies on Instagram. She has nothing but love and respect for her president.

2. Try and find a Hi-Res version of it. The production is really lush and immaculately produced.

On top of my head, the synths in Love Me, the final moments of Choose Your Battles and of course, Walking On Air.

I would actually rank Prism as my fave Katy Perry album.

Anticonformity likes this.
  3. RJF

RJF

What's the message of Prism?

4. As a fully paid up gay, I still cannot forgive WOA not being a single*.

*I’m Joking.

5. anyone that’s a fan of Prism needs to find the instrumentals because they are divine.

Anticonformity, Meathook and lushLuck like this.
  6. I liked that Prism Acoustic album that CCMC made. The amount of effort... when will the other stans?

7. Ian Kirkpatrick (Co-wrote & produced New Rules, Bad Liar, Britney's Hard to Forget Ya/If I'm Dancing, etc.) posted a picture with Nugget on Snapchat so she may or may not have been in the studio earlier.

[​IMG]

8. NOT Nugget's story arc from Witness Worldwide Live having more impact and sustaining power than the actual album itself.

9. Everyone stans Nugget, I expect a song featuring Nugget on her next outing.

10. She has P O W E R already.

Kuhleezi, Rem, P'NutButter and 5 others like this.
  11. I wouldn't be surprised if Katy were in the studio. Didn't someone from Capitol already say they had a plan in place moving forward? Plus she's now on hiatus from the tour to do Idol. It would make sense that they'd want something out by finale time. She's also been stanning Dua a lot on instagram, so working with the producer of New Rules also makes sense.