Katy Perry - Witness | Page 444 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Katy Perry - Witness

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Fallen Angel, Jan 26, 2016.

1. This isn't 2011 anymore. Everyone knows who Katy Perry is. Promo is almost pointless. All she needs to do is release the album and people will talk.

2. Yeah...1 or 2 big slots to remind casual fans will do 95% of the legwork.

Print interviews generally feel much more interesting and deep than awkward TV ones so I'm always here for them.

3. Any chance she could do that eurovision final performance like Timberlake did last year?

MusicLover11 likes this.
  4. In some fairness to the Holy Spearit when she performed Make Me on tv it did have a second wind (with a discount).

5. Apparently she shot a music video yesterday?

Sending all my good vibes into the universe that we get something at 11pm on iTunes tonight.

QueenB likes this.
  6. Guessing we're getting "Goddess" as the second single following the Instagram post from today (or yesterday).

7. I Won't Know
    I Won't Apologize
    I Will Not, Will Not Subscribe
    Don't Ask Me, Ask Me to Normalize!

@0:42

myblood likes this.
  8. I think the thread has been trying to forget that clip for a few weeks

9. I'm not wowed by what we've heard of Goddess but hopefully the full song is better.

Deliriousness and Bobbyrae like this.
  10. The clip that starts off the video is still great. I hope it makes it.

Island, myblood, AllGagaLike and 2 others like this.
  11. She was wearing a tank top at Coachella that said Goddess on it and I think some of her friends have commented on her instagram posts with "goddess". Part of me is thinking it might be the album title? Although I also thought goldsoundz said a few days ago the song might be called Glow? Maybe I misread that though.

glorydays likes this.
  12. I like Goddess as an album title but I feel like the alterna-gays who stan for BANKS are gonna lose their shit.

13. You can @ me you know.

14. -"Together. Wherever. With [......] Until we.."
    -The fun doodle bop at :27
    -Goddess, duh
    -"You can't clip my wings..." (is this part of Goddess? I forget the context of the instavideo)

All sound amazing.

15. I probably should've clarified that I too fall into that demographic.

16. Goddess as an album title would be corny. (No offense, BANKS.)

17. @Lost Boy trying to figure out which of his fave's Goddess album is the best

[​IMG]

SiduousIII and myblood like this.
  19. Banks will get some accidental and much-needed streams from Goddess being the title so I don't think anyone should flap about it too much. I really like it, if it is that, and it fits pretty well with new #woke Katy.

Island likes this.

20. [​IMG]

Release new music sis.

evilsin, Mr.Arroz, Mushroom and 18 others like this.