Kelly Clarkson - Meaning of Life | Page 66 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kelly Clarkson - Meaning of Life

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by xOJakeXo, Jun 25, 2016.

1. She's had a good climb on iTunes today as well. Doesn't seem to be anywhere on Spotify, though.

2. As a huge fan, I kind of just have trouble getting into her albums because I find her voice, vocals, instrumentation and personality all excel in a live setting. Going back to listen to older albums as well, they do all sound rather limp after I've become accustomed to hearing them live and alive.

3. I re-discovered Save You on All I Ever Wanted today, such a fantastic song. If you put it in the perspective of a future self talking to your past self, it really hit close to home.

4. Love So Soft is #72 on the Hot 100 this week. Even with lowered expectations, this is doing a lot worse than I thought it would.

Smooth Criminal, Txetxu and lushLuck like this.
  5. So it goes in the age of streaming.

6. Got my latest Tinder match to listen to Love So Soft on Spotify. He hated it but yas for that streaming point. We're coming for the Top 10000!

Jonathan27, Mr.Arroz, R92 and 26 others like this.
  7. Coming for that #1 peak on the Bubblebutt Charts!!!!!

constantino, Rob, POPGASM and 9 others like this.
  8. When can we hear More music

9. This friday or next friday. Meaning of Life will be a promo single.

Robert likes this.
  10. Yeah, but like, isn't release day for promo singles Thursday? At least all other premiere new tracks then.

11. It's all dependent on New Zealand. When they get it on Friday, we get it on Thursday.

LeBratt likes this.
  12. I think we'd know by now if we were getting a promo track this week. Seems a little early anyway. I'd bet on next week.

LeBratt likes this.
  13. I just know that MOL is confirmed as a promo single, but not for which date. We'l see in about 13 hours,

LeBratt likes this.
  14. RMK

RMK

Love So Soft isn't done though. It's doing reasonably on radio for her audience and I'd predict something like a Top 40 peak down the line. This actually shocks me because Atlantic and Warner labels in my opinion have always been shaky with how they handle radio and this hasn't stalled out.

Tracy Jacks likes this.
  15. Why is 'Piece By Piece' (the song) at #11 and #35 in New Zealand?

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  16. Stronger is so much better than I remember it being. I love Dark Side!

londonrain and AshleyKerwin like this.
  17. Talent always wins.

18. Got to chat briefly with Kelly today for work purposes and she said 'Love So Soft' was a good indication of what to expect from the rest of the album. It's all I got, so take with that what you will.

RMK, Florencia., R92 and 16 others like this.
  19. I'm a bit behind, but I quite like Love So Soft.

Florencia., R92, londonrain and 2 others like this.
  20. wtf i'm jelis

Florencia., Rem, bakerboy92 and 9 others like this.