Kim Petras | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kim Petras

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Jono, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Kim Petras is a sixteen year old German singer… She had a sex change last year… Thats all I know about her, except her song 'Die For You' is quite good… Anyone else know anything about her/like her music?

2. Petras sounds familiar, but is basically a "Who!?" to me.

3. Her debut single is out and it's fantastic.

deepheat03, Floppie, 2014 and 2 others like this.
  4. I am bopping. Dr Luke though.

5. I'm living for the Charli XCX-ness of it all

6. This is excellent. Perfect late summer bop.

7. 2 new songs are out and they’re absolutely amazing.

8. @Lost Boy better stan for the german Teenagißhen Dreamen

9. The lead was produced by Luke, I'm guessing the new singles were produced by him too, judging by the quality and style? Anyway, bops.

10. Shes 3/3 for me so far. A1 breezy pop!!!

11. Literally whattttt was PopJustice in 2009....

12. I really like everything so far (especially I Don't Want It At All, which is a megabop) but I definitely feel a bit odd about it consider who is involved.

TRAVVV likes this.
  13. Screaming at how Luke still is so lazy with his productions that you can pick out when something is produced by him. Hillside Boys is so uncomfortably familiar. Even the infections in her voice sound like she's LARP'ing as Katy.

collxtion likes this.
  14. Agree. I didn't know her *personal story* until weeks of bopping to I Don't Want It At All (thanks @Vasilios' ace spotify playlists) - and now the Dr. Luke connection is even more confusing.

Vasilios likes this.
  15. Just discovered her today and I Don't Want It All & Hills are already two of my favorite songs from this year.

TRAVVV likes this.
  16. 2014

2014 Moderator

A bawwwwp

17. Hillside Boys is everything I need right now.

backstreetjoe likes this.
  18. Really enjoying 'Hillside Boys' - Gwen meets Cyndi right?

19. The bong rip at the beginning is everything.