Kim Wilde General Discussion | Page 118 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kim Wilde General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by tommie, Feb 24, 2009.

1. I think the tour has sold relatively well but they're just trying to sell the rest of the seats out at a discount.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
    Eric Generic and biffy77 like this.
  2. Easily one of my favourite albums so far this year. I’m shocked at how strong it is!

spillett, biffy77 and Mikey1701 like this.
  3. Anyone else start singing The Reflex during Yours Til The End? Best track on album for me anyway!

RaggedTiger likes this.
  4. Solstice is my favourite. It's just gorgeous. Her vocals are incredible on it.

LukePreston, RaggedTiger and biffy77 like this.
  5. Yes! It's not just me then, definitely get Reflex vibes from it, even the verse has that Duran Duran-esq bass line similar to Save a Prayer.

biffy77 likes this.
  6. She looks amazing

Daniel L, biffy77, lob0to and 2 others like this.
  7. She does look so good indeed! Very nice styling and clothes, chic and sexy. Graceful yet relaxed. And she seems so bloody nice and fun to be around. I'd kill for a night out with her including lots of Chardonnay.

8. Nobody else been to the tour yet?

I need some more reviews!

9. Going to KOKO in a few weeks.

biffy77 likes this.
  10. In going to KOKO as well. Cant wait

biffy77 and spillett like this.
  11. I'm going to Gateshead on the 16th

biffy77 likes this.
  12. Hastings on 24th April. Seems so far away. Especially when I booked my ticket on the day the tickets went on sale. I can't wait!

idratherjack likes this.
  13. You will have a brilliant time! It was one of my favourite concerts I've ever been to. The setlist is brilliant and Dame Kim herself is so lovely.

biffy77 likes this.
  14. I'm going to Sheffield tomorrow. Very excited!

biffy77 and idratherjack like this.
  15. I just wish she was doing meets & greets.

idratherjack likes this.
  16. Still coming to terms with just how excellent this album is... the three slower tracks are like a magnificent centerpiece to the whole affair - stunning.

Not so keen on the Wideboys mixes of Kandy Krush, but am loving the Discordia Remix... dancefloortastic!

biffy77 and RaggedTiger like this.
  17. Reviews from those who have been able to go, please. How was it for you? The response from the press has been very positive.

18. I went to the Gateshead show last night. It was fantastic! Not sold out and everyone sat down untill the last few songs which was a drag. Kim had a sore throat and mentioned it towards the end but truthfully I never even picked up on it. She sounded great. I don’t love the new album but after hearing it live I like it more now

Daniel L and biffy77 like this.
  19. We are at the last night in Manchester. We booked our tickets midway through the Christmas show it was just that good.

Daniel L and biffy77 like this.