Kingdom Kiis: Big Pop Gewhls 2017 VS Rate - COMPLETE | Page 178 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kingdom Kiis: Big Pop Gewhls 2017 VS Rate - COMPLETE

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Nov 26, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

even I know there isn't room in the top 10 for all these songs with 2 Rita tracks definitely in there too.
  2. Who knows if you’ll all even see the top ten before this rate kills me and I take the results to the grave.

3. Me when Rita winning proves too much joy for me to handle

4. Me when @Robsolete finds out my 11 didn't go to Rita
  5. I’d reckon the top 10 will be about 4 Melodrama tracks, New Rules, The Cure, Heat, Bon Appetit, Praying and I guess Anywhere even though I honestly still have no idea if everyone’s stanning for it is serious or not
    stuaw likes this.
  6. The Cure absolutely shouldn't be in the top 10.
  7. [​IMG]
  8. ed looks better than ever for the end game video

9. coco sweetie i'm so sorry
  10. Did you forget to log into your other account?
  11. ddddd I posted this from mobile and oops at how gigantic this pic is
  12. @sapnu puas gained sentience
  13. Ddd P!nk’s songs continuing to be flushed out in groups has been my favorite part of this rate so far.
  14. Can we get 3 Taylor eliminations in a row? Call It What You Want, New Years Day, and Dress please.
  15. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

The only good thing about Dress is this post

16. OH WOW, poor miss Lecia.
    That... is not my commentary, hah. Mine was this "Da, da, da, da, do, do, do This is the best song on the album. I love how sultry it sounds, which is not a mood P!nk ventures into often. It bops quite a lot and the sighs in the instrumental are so sublime. Oh, and looks like the same guy (Oscar Holter) worked on Katy's Bon Appetit, which is nice."

What concerns the other 2:

Whatever You Want 9 "Such an earworm of a chorus, baby! Love how it changes for the "whatever" part, baby! You probably noticed how I like this part too, baby!"

What About Us 6.5 "Okay, I can give this props for being totally different to other P!ink songs, but why is it so... flaccid? That drop is so weak, it's the weakest since the demo sounding trumpets in Cheryl's Crazy Stupid Love."
    soratami and Laura Vanderbooben like this.
  17. Not when Malibu, Pink's last song, and most of Kesha's album is still in you don't.
    Serg., sexercise, stuaw and 8 others like this.
  18. ThankYou for trying with P!NK @Laura Vanderbooben, even if it was an un-mitigating disaster.
  19. I gave Dress a 10.
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  20. I did commentary for every song in the rate except Lorde's entire album because it was too much to think about at the time. It's just...too good? I didn't feel the need to explain myself and I can't wait to read all the emotions I feel, better put by others, once we reach the top 11.
    stuaw, mseilenga, soratami and 3 others like this.