Kingdom Kiis: Big Pop Gewhls 2017 VS Rate - COMPLETE | Page 40 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kingdom Kiis: Big Pop Gewhls 2017 VS Rate - COMPLETE

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Nov 26, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

2. New addition to the rate!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. God I don't even want to imagine @that boy is a monster's midnight PMs to me if I'd put Lipgloss in this thing

5. R92

R92

[​IMG]

6. Now you've put this out there you won't have to imagine

[​IMG]

7. Me listening to the the lyrics in both reputation and Witness:
    [​IMG]

heavymetalGAGA and Jwentz like this.
  8. She's doing her commentary xx.

Rem likes this.
  9. Taylor, getting her hard knock life when writing This Is Why We Can't Have Nice things

[​IMG]

Me, rating it

[​IMG]

inevitable likes this.
  10. Reputation: 8.23 (10 x5; 5.5 x1)
    Witness: 8.71 (10 x4; 6 x1)
    Melodrama: 9.63 (11 x1 / 10 x4; 7.5 x1)
    Rainbow: 8.00 (10 x4; 2 x1)
    Meaning of Life: 7.67 (10 x2; 5 x1)
    Beautiful Trauma: 6.62 (10 x2; 0 x1)

[​IMG]

11. Has there ever been a more “6.5” album than Beautiful Trauma?

12. Nn and to think you don't even have the highest overall average.

13. It's not healthy that I get genuinely angry when someone says they're scoring Melodrama low. It's like...were you dropped on your head? Honestly.

Also not me adding a point to every Kelly song and deducting one from every Kesha song like there's a limited pool of points allotted!

Lost In Japan. likes this.
  14. My final scores are also in

Melodrama 8.4
    Reputation/Witness
    : 7 (Both albums had the lowest song scores out of any of the albums below, but had their averages pulled up by a few great songs).
    Meaning of Life: 6.8 (I ended up upping my scores on repeated listens, there really are some gems on here)
    Rainbow: 6.2
    Beautiful Trauma: 6
    Extras: 6.9

15. The world would be a pretty boring place if everyone loved all the same things and hated all the same things...

londonrain likes this.
  16. Agreed!

I just cannot, in my heart, believe that anyone who dislikes Melodrama has spent any/enough time with it, really, actually listening. That or they've never been in a relationship (or even like...DREAMED of being in one).

I await the mess of the rate of course.

Syzygyz, Slice of Life and DJHazey like this.
  17. I’m genuinely shocked by that nn. I didn’t expect my scores to be so high but of COURSE I’m the one getting my life to these basic ass albums. Witnussy is shaking.

18. I would happily sacrifice Reputation if it meant Ms. Clarkson could get the recognition she deserves.