Kingdom Kiis: Big Pop Girls 2017 VS Rate - TWO WEEKS TO VOTE | Page 38 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kingdom Kiis: Big Pop Girls 2017 VS Rate - TWO WEEKS TO VOTE

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Did I just hear someone clearing their throat as if they're about to drop bars?

2. Who's Trump in this scenario though?

[​IMG]

inevitable likes this.
  3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

Serg. and Animalia like this.
  5. I was about to post this but didn't, now I'm having flashbacks.

[​IMG]

Can only be remedied if The Cure and Bon Appetit are in the top 10.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  6. RJF

RJF

My skohrs... are in.

Rhombus and Trouble in Paradise like this.
  7. The top 3 will end up being New Rules, Bon Appetit, and, god help me, Anywhere.

8. So you can die now?

Sprockrooster likes this.
  9. RJF

RJF

I can.

But I won't.

10. Mmmpf Rashida serving up eloquent commentary on EVERY song (save for one, kii). Step your commentussies up girls.

11. RJF

RJF

I think there are actually a few with no commentary because, from one rate host to another, I hate when one of these trollops feels the need to pointlessly waffle about every song when they don't have anything good to say about some of them, so I've spared you.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  12. This is probably a good time to tell everyone that I will not be posting commentary like "This is okay" and no, you cannot make the usual passive-aggressive "well I guess Laura just didn't GET my commentary" swipes at me for it because I'll slit your throat.

13. Fair enough.
    Drag me a little.

14. finally, freedom from this pink hellscape.

send photo, sexercise, Rem and 17 others like this.
  15. Can we sing Pretty Women first though

send photo and aaronhansome like this.
  16. As long as you use your copy of Joanne to kill me, yes.

send photo likes this.
  17. I feel like bloodstains would just further enhance how jealous @RJF is of my

personalized

autographed
    copy of Joanne
    that I received from Monsieur Galactica haself within the walls of Joanne Trattoria.

18. [​IMG]

19. RJF

RJF

I want everyone to remember that @Laura Vanderbooben was in attendance of the show where Lady Gaga got deathly ill earlier this year and thus put her entire tour in jeopardy. I also want everyone to remember that @Subwaykid enabled this.