Kingdom Kiis: Big Pop Girls 2017 VS Rate - TWO WEEKS TO VOTE | Page 40 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kingdom Kiis: Big Pop Girls 2017 VS Rate - TWO WEEKS TO VOTE

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Nov 26, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

2. New addition to the rate!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. God I don't even want to imagine @that boy is a monster's midnight PMs to me if I'd put Lipgloss in this thing

5. R92

R92

[​IMG]

6. Now you've put this out there you won't have to imagine

[​IMG]

7. Me listening to the the lyrics in both reputation and Witness:
    [​IMG]

Jwentz likes this.
  8. She's doing her commentary xx.

Rem likes this.
  9. Taylor, getting her hard knock life when writing This Is Why We Can't Have Nice things

[​IMG]

Me, rating it

[​IMG]

inevitable likes this.
  10. Reputation: 8.23 (10 x5; 5.5 x1)
    Witness: 8.71 (10 x4; 6 x1)
    Melodrama: 9.63 (11 x1 / 10 x4; 7.5 x1)
    Rainbow: 8.00 (10 x4; 2 x1)
    Meaning of Life: 7.67 (10 x2; 5 x1)
    Beautiful Trauma: 6.62 (10 x2; 0 x1)

[​IMG]

11. Has there ever been a more “6.5” album than Beautiful Trauma?

Heaven on Earth, R92, evilsin and 7 others like this.
  12. Nn and to think you don't even have the highest overall average.

13. It's not healthy that I get genuinely angry when someone says they're scoring Melodrama low. It's like...were you dropped on your head? Honestly.

Also not me adding a point to every Kelly song and deducting one from every Kesha song like there's a limited pool of points allotted!

Lost In Japan. likes this.
  14. My final scores are also in

Melodrama 8.4
    Reputation/Witness
    : 7 (Both albums had the lowest song scores out of any of the albums below, but had their averages pulled up by a few great songs).
    Meaning of Life: 6.8 (I ended up upping my scores on repeated listens, there really are some gems on here)
    Rainbow: 6.2
    Beautiful Trauma: 6
    Extras: 6.9

15. The world would be a pretty boring place if everyone loved all the same things and hated all the same things...

londonrain likes this.
  16. Agreed!

I just cannot, in my heart, believe that anyone who dislikes Melodrama has spent any/enough time with it, really, actually listening. That or they've never been in a relationship (or even like...DREAMED of being in one).

I await the mess of the rate of course.

Syzygyz, Slice of Life and DJHazey like this.
  17. I’m genuinely shocked by that nn. I didn’t expect my scores to be so high but of COURSE I’m the one getting my life to these basic ass albums. Witnussy is shaking.

18. I would happily sacrifice Reputation if it meant Ms. Clarkson could get the recognition she deserves.