Korean movies/ dramas | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Korean movies/ dramas

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Mikl C, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Hitori

Hitori Guest

This was few years ago, but I saw this sexy Korean movie where the girl was checking the fridge, and the guy gave her the D. I forgot the title of the movie, but the guy was a nurse.

2. Don't watch 'Triangle' ... the first episode made no sense what-so-ever and completely lost me. 'Doctor Stranger' on the other hand is really interesting and a good watch. I also just realized ten episodes later that Bora is in it haha I didn't bother with 'Angel Eyes' because it pretty much sounds like 'That Winter ...' all over again.

I have to juggle between watching my K-Dramas and 'Orange Is The New Black' at this point ... it's ripping me apart!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  3. [video=youtube;JwigDplEqTA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwigDplEqTA&list=UU_6zPf4uuteHFFctnQtEaXQ[/video]

4. I just started My Love From The Star since I've heard good things about it. And because I love Kim Soohyun.

5. My Love from the Star is amazing. I'm currently watching Trot Lover. Eunji is fantastic in it. Her smile is bewitching

6. I am too. At first I wasn't sure about it but after the second episode, I couldn't wait to watch more of it! It's also nice to see Shin Sung-rok not being creepy as hell like he was in 'My Love from the Star' haha

7. Yeah is it strange watching Shin Sung-Rok playing the nice guy (I'm rooting for him rather than Ji Hyun-Woo) instead of being the evil scumbag.

8. Don't know if anyone's interested in Top Model, but the Korean version is probably the best for it's photoshoot and actual industry success.

Cycle 5 starts in a few weeks and Tyra Banks will guest star. Here she is with the host; Jang Yoon Ju.
    [video=youtube;VJS8Z00wFpI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJS8Z00wFpI[/video]

9. I've never watched it, but if they're doing the guys and girls thing too then I'll have to watch for some chocolate abs.

10. It's Okay, That's Love is freaking amazing.

AMAZING. It's only to episode 6, but I'm addicted. I mean, it has Gong Hyojin, what more do you people need?

11. I watched episode 1 of that the other day and it was really promising. Definitely going to prioritize that over everything else.

12. 3Xs

3Xs

It's Okay That's Love is from the same writer who did That Winter The Wind Blows, so I'm not surprised by how good it is. I haven't found a k-drama I've liked as much since, and it even features the same lead actor so it's got a lot going for it.

13. I'm debating on either starting 'It's Okay, That's Love' or 'Temptation'. I loved Kong Hyojin in 'The Master's Sun' but I'm also kind of ready for another non-comical drama since I just finished 'You're All Surrounded' and am currently also watching 'Trot Lovers' ...

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
  14. It's not comical at all.

15. When I looked up information about 'It's Okay, That's Love' it was described as a Romance/Comedy but I'm not surprised because a lot of the time, the genre descriptions are off and vary from site to site. I still plan on watching it once 'Trot Lovers' ends.

16. I mean, it has moments,but it also gets dark and kind of disturbing in some points.

17. Rain and Krystal are starring in an upcoming drama together called "My Lovely Girl"! It also most likely explains her dying her hair black ... even though I really loved her as a blonde haha

18. [​IMG]

Can we get this thread going again? Anybody watching some newer dramas?

Currently I'm about to finish "Yong Pal" which is one of the only dramas of 2015 I've seen. I kind of fell out of watching them but "Yong Pal" brought back the fire! It's very good. It's one of those ones where I'm dreading to finish so I hold off haha Other's I've watched from this year are "Kill Me, Heal Me", "Pride & Prejudice", and "Pinocchio" which were all great as well.

"Kill Me, Heal Me" ... I know it's supposedly one of the best of the year but I honestly struggled during the end just because there were so many flashbacks and replays that I almost stopped watching. Sure it was for the purpose of bringing up new information but it was just too much to the point where half of an episode would be a flashback. I'd give it a 7/10 just for that reason. Other than that it's a good one.

"Pride & Prejudice" was great. Never a dull moment. Interesting storyline. A solid 10/10!

"Pinocchio" was your typical Park Shin Hye drama but I love her and most of the dramas she's in so I liked it. That and Lee Jong Suk was in it ... and that's pretty much a must watch reason for me. I'd give it a 9/10.

19. I went to see 도희야 and it was distubing as fuck but great.