Korean movies/ dramas | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Korean movies/ dramas

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Mikl C, Jun 22, 2012.

1. I am currently watching The K2 and loving YoonA and Chang-Wook on it. Totally crushing on Chang-Wook too.

2. Please tell me one of you is watching Jealousy Incarnate, because I just finished episode 21 and I am about to cry.

3. Just watched Train to Busan. That was amazing.
    Obviously everytime, someone has an emotional moment, the piano starts, which annoys me as hell, but apart from that, everything was perfect: the acting and the pace.
    I cannot omit to mention Snowpiercer of Bong Joon Ho but this film managed to be more convincing on the political level. It's definitely not a horror film, it's about something else and it's not some tacky naïve statement about being nice to others, it really explores social behaviour.
    Anyway : watch it, K-PJers.

4. I stopped at episode 18. Will probably catch up this weekend.
    Gong Hyo Jin is one of my fave actresses and she never dissapoints with her drama.
    If you haven't watched these yet I recommend Master's Sun and It's ok that's love.

Anyway I'm quite excited for the Mermaid drama with Lee Minho and Jun Ji Hyun.

Ceir likes this.
  5. I just watched the last episode and I'm so happy. I almost cried.

Also, I've honestly watched everything that Gong Hyo Jin has been in. I absolutely love her.

SoloPerrie likes this.
  6. Has anyone seen the movie A Girl At My Door? I found it rather slow, but it's subject matter is really bold considering it's a Korean movie.

When it comes to dramas, I tend to stick with short Japanese ones.

7. Korean dramas are pretty short too. few go over 20 episodes. Are Jdarams shorter than that?

I tried to give W a try. It was fun and interesting in the beginning and then turned into a big mess. Signal was good too but a bit overrated imo the ending was a bit of a letdown.

I still need to finish "Heard it through the grapevine", "Another Miss Oh" and "Jealousy Incarnate. I don't know how i managed to have 3 unfished dramas lol.

8. I can't...

9. It's not Korean, but I thought I'd give Ice Fantasy a try since Victoria is in it. It's not bad so far and Victoria's a kick ass royal guard.

10. So excited

Slice of Life likes this.
  11. OH MY GOD YOU'RE A FAN OF THIS TOO? Yath, I'm so excited!!! ♡

Deja-Boo likes this.
  12. Deja-Boo likes this.
  13. Yeah it sucks because the original actress really made the role her own and she is the central character. But if I can make peace with Senior Kang's absence, I can get past this so long as the writing continues at the same level of quality.

14. I'M SO SAD BECAUSE I STAN EUN JAE AND HER OPPA BOYFRIEND. Ugh.

But I'll be watching still. I *need* Song sunbae to snag a boyfriend dddddd. Also, I must stan for Onew.

Ceir and Deja-Boo like this.
  15. Onew is the only reason I'm still interested to be honest.