✪♚ KPJ's Fan/Cover Art Corner ♚✪ | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

✪♚ KPJ's Fan/Cover Art Corner ♚✪

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Squashua, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Nabbed that Snuper one to use for iTunes - the sparkler picture works so well! The other artworks are so nice as well.You're an absolute whizz :') I'm also so gratified to find someone who appreciates Top Secret. 'Mind Control' is one of the jams of 2017.

These are beautiful unnie. Love the colour scheme and choice of font + transparent shadows. Your 5 hours were very well spent :') You should share this on twitter or something. Armies would love it. Also on a relatable note, I also cope with stress by designing things so I'm happy to know that someone else does the same.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  2. Thank you, hun!! I did actually so if anyone feels like giving me pity RTs nñn

3. You should seriously post these on your Instagram! This Snuper one is simply beautiful, and captures the essence of their The Star Of Stars era!

Squashua and Slice of Life like this.
  4. For anyone who wants a cover for OEC that matches the previous styles ddd:
    [​IMG]

ajmkv, Aries, Serg. and 5 others like this.
  5. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These are amazing! [ source ]

ajmkv, Slice of Life, Aries and 5 others like this.
  6. Oh wow I love these.

Seger likes this.
  7. Ok my OCD is driving me insane - does anyone have a Love and Evil cover that matches the rest of 1/3's artwork (white border etc etc)?

Seger likes this.
  8. Oooh, these are all flawless! Y'all are such a talented bunch. I may post some of mine but next to all of yours, mine are baaaaaasic.

Slice of Life and Alouder98 like this.
  9. I made a faux-album cover for pioneers of painted on thigh-muscles A.C.E. today. It's gaudy and loud but hey, it's a look.
    [​IMG]

Seger, Sanctuary, Cotton Park and 4 others like this.
  10. I feel so basic beside your amazing works. Here is my only contribution to this thread. Literally just a collage.
    [​IMG]

Serg., junglefish and Squashua like this.