Kylie - 14th Album Discussion | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kylie - 14th Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Elvenpath, Jan 25, 2017.

1. The Australian pop star sent social media abuzz last week when she posted a picture of a microphone with the caption: “So yeah…this is happening.”

“I can’t believe what a stir that caused! Yes, I’m back in the studio,” said the “Spinning Around” singer, who is rumored to be working with Italian producer Giorgio Moroder, though she wouldn’t confirm if she has laid down any tracks.

“I might have something already, but it’s always exciting with an album just thinking where to go. I signed with a new record label. Everything feels very fresh and new, and a great energy around this project,” Minogue said.

Source: X

MM, Sam de Jour, LP and 3 others like this.
  2. Destroy me Queen.

3. @Eric Generic make sure the "S" and "K" keys on your keyboard are in working order. I suspect you'll be typing "SKS" a lot soon

4. Let the real queen of pop rise.

MM, Rooneyboy, mrdonut and 3 others like this.
  5. Right now I'm listening to PYHU Pete Hammond Remix Edit to celebrate!

6. “I might have something already, but it’s always exciting with an album just thinking where to go." K

Don't think, just feel...

LP and Chris_P like this.
  7. RAV

RAV

I feel her last few albums haven't had that passion she norMalloy has . They seem like cheap , quickly made albums . Come on Kylie Sassee......make a decent album or retire

8. I'm hoping we get something more along the lines of Kylie+Garibay/Feels So Good/Sleeping with the Enemy/Sparks/Waiting 4 The Sun/Into The Blue than I Work For The Council/The Sex Trilogy.

MM, LP, send photo and 3 others like this.
  9. *snort*

I don't know what this means but all I can think of is "seksersise"

10. Ray

Ray

Superb Kylie Songs. Right @Eric Generic?

I am both ready and somehow dreading it. I wish Garibay was producing it. (Those are not words I expected to say ever.)

11. I'm so excited about this even though I have no idea what to expect. I hope I finally get to see her live this time after having missed three previous tours for various reasons.

12. I hope we get everything all at once.

First single and video + album on all streaming services.
    Tour dates.

Thanks.

MM, Sam de Jour, AndrewX and 9 others like this.
  13. So is the new management rumour true? The clues seemed to suggest a new manager may already be in place (hopefully).

Just looking at Kylie's manager Twitter, she retweeted every Kylie interview/article the moment it came out,or a day after at the latest. She didn't retweet anything Kylie related since 17th December.

Source: Sayhey

14. Yassssss!

munro likes this.
  15. Please be good.

16. I can't tell you how exciting it feels to be posting in a new Kylie studio album thread-and not a Christmas either.

17. I will never not be here for new Kylie. She was the first musician i ever loved and so many memories of my childhood are connected to her. Destroy me, Queen.

18. Consider my basement flooded.

Sam de Jour likes this.
  19. I just love how this is finally on the horizon, last year felt so quiet in Kylie land in terms of new music.,

20. I feel like it's way too early to get excited.

spillett likes this.