Kylie Christmas: Snow Queen Edition (2016) | Page 245 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kylie Christmas: Snow Queen Edition (2016)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Cowboystyle, Sep 20, 2015.

1. She'll probably be touring her new album next year at this time.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  2. I also think Mariah would be much better at RAH than the O2 for a show like this. The Royal Albert Hall is such a special venue and fits Christmas / pop divas perfectly

etienne and LP like this.
  3. But...coin. They sold x 4 the tickets for one show.

nomoresadsongs likes this.
  4. What a fantastic thought that is.

5. Kylie Christmas may just have been the concert of my life. I was an emotional wreck that night. For all good reasons. Both years.

6. Come and see Kim Wilde and Carol Decker in Manchester instead doing their Xmas show.

letuinmybackdoor likes this.
  7. He is American / under 23.

etienne and lushLuck like this.
  8. Vas just knows me too well

9. Don't forget Toyah!

CatastropheBoy likes this.
  10. I was really hoping she would do the show in Australia this year. It would have been iconic in the Sydney Opera House!

11. I'm going to have to Spotify her. All I know is It's A Mystery.

Vasilios likes this.
  12. I always smile when she rhymes 'baby Ilama' with 'President Obama'.

13. Also a classic.

I spent a morning in the gym with the uptempo-originals and is was fab!

WhereIsTheFeeling likes this.
  14. Sorry for Double post but great little video just uploaded of behind the scenes at last years RAH gigs.

Makes me want to do it all over again and again.

I'm also clinging onto the hope that we might therefore get the full concert shown sometime over Christmas (instead of 2015s which we've now all seen already) we know it was filmed (and now this!)

15. It really was one of the best nights of my life. Such a great show. I think anyone who has doubts about her doing another "Kylie Christmas" should go see the show, they'll change their minds.

She should totally do it again in 2019. (assuming she's busy with a regular album/tour next year)

cathures likes this.
  16. Have to agree totally, I was a bit blasé about it, thinking it looked naff on the tv, but then I managed to snag seats in a box, and dragged along the husband (who really wasnt looking forward to it not being into Christmas songs). Things didn't start of well with Most Wonderful Time (that really is a naff song and naffly performed, those dancers costumes!) but as the show progressed, just Wow Wow Wow (pun intended) such energy, such joy and love in the auditorium, you just get completely carried away. I left the RAH with such a massive grin on my face*, and so happy that I'd seen the very best Kylie show.

*Although Confide In Me actually made my cry, I need a studio recording of that duet!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  17. Winter Wonderland came on today via work, not a personal favourite, but great to hear something of Kylie Christmas all the same.

18. It wouldn't surprise me if she does a couple of Kylie christmas shows as a way to end every album era. Also bath and body works have been playing the crap out of Kylie christmas especially white December

19. Kid in America. Target audience!

Vasilios likes this.
  20. Easily the best concert I’ve ever been to. I paid a fortune (by my standards) and I’d pay double if she ever announced another Christmas show in that venue again.

cathures likes this.