Kylie - Golden (14th Album) | Page 120 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kylie - Golden (14th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Elvenpath, Jan 25, 2017.

1. The snippet doesn't do justice to the song.

mcuk and lushLuck like this.
  2. I wonder if the planned release date is still on track now?

3. It sounds... fine, but not very different for Kylie.

4. I didn't say ridiculous was a bad thing. It's all highly entertaining!

RRS likes this.
  5. Kylie really needs to hire some new people around her. How are people always aware of what she's doing months before it happens, and how do people always have her music weeks before release? It's absolutely crazy in 2018 to have such an easily manipulated team like this.

6. I can't at people basing their decision on the track from a 15 second clip... Really...

mcuk, lushLuck, hawkings24 and 2 others like this.
  7. Hopefully the whole real thing offically, will follow in the next couple of weeks.

8. Unless the 15 second clip being discussed is the chorus, I don't see how people can form solid opinions about the song.

spillett likes this.
  9. It is the chorus or at least the pre-chorus + part of chorus

10. It's the end of the first verse and beginning of the chorus.

"Can't stand still
    Won't slow down

When I go out I wanna go out dancing now (ah ah ah ah)"

I haven't heard the full song, but you can get an idea of what the rest of the song will sound like. I'd be surprised if there's any huge changes in production later in the song.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    elektroxx likes this.
  11. RRS

RRS

Haha yeah indeed it is!!

bichard likes this.
  12. Rubbish.
    15 seconds does not result you getting an idea what the whole 2.59 track will sound like.

13. People form opinions of songs based on titles alone (Justin Timberlake thread) so 15 seconds of a song is an opinion-forming gift from the Gods. (Or Brazil!)

Ray and lushLuck like this.
  14. You can't tell me what a 15 second snippet does to me, speak for yourself.

15. Nobody has written off the song based on 15 seconds. We're just giving our thoughts on those 15 seconds. We're reviewing the clip, not the song. Is that so difficult to understand?

HorseTears and lushLuck like this.
  16. Whatevs, I thought the low quality, FIFTEEN SECOND clip sounded quite magical. La de da.

17. I think for a 3 min pop song a 15 second clip including the end of the verse and beginning of the chorus is going to capture the essence of it. I'm sure a similar length clip of I Should Be So Lucky would give you a pretty good idea of the song!

BEST FICTION, Hitchcock and andros14 like this.
  18. I only heard the clip a couple of times and I can remember the tune and melody so hopefully with a bit of exposure everyone can join in and make it a hit

Princeuk likes this.
  19. You’ve been on PJ long enough to know that this happen. It’s not logical or rational- but don’t dictate what people can and cannot get from a snippet.

20. It is frustrating.

Why can't they not get ahead of the leaks and put out snippets on YouTube like other artists?

lushLuck and Ferk like this.