Kylie - Golden (14th Album) | Page 349 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kylie - Golden (14th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Elvenpath, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Sadly, that still would have been infinitely better than the extremely blasé, uncropped Insta candid someone okay’d instead.

2. Wait... Kylie is doing a meeting and greet in London with bowl food- take my money!!!

Attached Files:

ItTakesAMuscle and MagicalMariah like this.
  3. If not Australia, then Germany/Austria/etc. They usually still do CD singles there.

4. Only meet and greet in London - bizarre she’s not doing one in Manchester. Wonder how much it is.

5. I don’t think anyone was claiming Kylie time traveled to rip off a bad Shakira album cover.

6. Has anyone found out how much the meet and greet tickets are going to cost? Taking travel and accommodation into account that's going to be the straw that will break the camel's back for me.

7. What kind of reverse Glory experience is this thread where people would rather have a video still as the album cover?!

evilsin, Wishlight, He and 11 others like this.
  8. She's giving us oil-spill realness y'all

9. Y'all it's just a chocolate bath bomb
    [​IMG]

10. Available as some sort of Mardi Gras exclusive...

Attached Files:

11. That tee shirt. I want!

idratherjack likes this.
  12. I want this one

[​IMG]

13. Haha! Cool!

idratherjack likes this.
  14. Are you sure you’re gay

15. Would you happen to have a link?

16. Ha, I'd love to share some seaweed crackers with Kylie!

Obviously the wine better be flowing...

17. I hope the remixes are out on Friday. I don’t really see the point of waiting since they’re out there already but I’m trying not to play the original as much as I want to so I won’t tire of it before the album finally drops.

idratherjack likes this.
  18. I'm holding off playing both the original and Inital Talk remix for the same reason. Hopefully this Friday!

Ferk likes this.
  19. I'm not playing the song at all for the same reason.

Ferk likes this.