Kylie - Golden (14th Album) | Page 350 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kylie - Golden (14th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Elvenpath, Jan 25, 2017.

1. kyliegolden.com.au

2. It’s not showing on that link for me

3. Bowl food is a buffet where the food is sitting on the buffet already in bowls, so you go up getting a bowl at a time, rather than filing a plate, was all the rage 5 years ago when I was considering food options for my wedding.

So I presume that these meet and greet options are going to be an option should you actually get through in the first place to buy tickets and not something you're able to buy completely separately (i.e. without the pre-sale code). Urgh, way to add to my stress levels Kyles..

4. Just got my code.

5. Me too! I'm SO bloody nervous.

6. Cool mine just arrived as well!

7. Got my code. Has anyone seen a show at this venue (Cafe de Paris) before?

8. Oh dear how embarrassing

LP and Seanie like this.
  9. Yay, mine arrived too.

I saw Gabrielle there at her Play To Win Album launch (a mailing list "competition" that was a cinch compared with this) The venue is really small, and I was going to prop myself up at the bar, but it was all record company people and a very small crowd of fans at the front, so I joined them and basically stood directly in front of her the whole time (the stage wasn't high that I can remember). It'll be intimate wherever you sit/stand.

10. Does anyone know what the cost of the tickets for the London show are likely to be?

11. Nothing indicated on the link or anything (don't think the link is fully active - just sends you to ticketmaster)

12. LP

LP

So you have to be the credit card holder Nd there is a max of two tickets per purchase to stop touts. I'd hate to be a person that uses their partner's/parents credit card though.

13. Tickets are £75, I'd expect M&G will be £500 as they were on the KMO tour, early entry I'd guess at about £150.

14. Thanks.

15. There are early entry tickets? God damn.

16. It seems bizarre considering the venues are tiny anyway.
    https://vipnation.eu/kylie

LP and Lucas like this.
  17. On-trend Queen.

Should I be relieved that none of the other bowl-fed gays will be able to put their grubby paws into my Quavers and olives?

Secretly hoping the food has a country theme.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    WhipperSnapper and Ferk like this.
  18. LP

LP

This was available at both year's RAH Christmas gigs. You get upmarket burgers and fish and chips etc.

mcuk likes this.
  19. Cafe de Paris is tiny and they're doing early entry, that'll be such a con.