Kylie - Golden (14th Album) | Page 711 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kylie - Golden (14th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Elvenpath, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Raining glitter is only 3:33 long.

Ray, LP, WhipperSnapper and 4 others like this.
  2. Ghost farts!

Uno, Ray, WhipperSnapper and 10 others like this.
  3. I really hope BMG release some cassingles and vinyl for the upcoming singles...I really miss the 12" vinyl.

4. I'll take the electro fart over the potato in the bin noise in 30 Days by The Saturdays.

hawkings24, mcuk and Empty Shoebox like this.
  5. That's great considering there's no promo in America, and Dancing/Stop Me for Falling have yet to rule the dance / country charts.
    In this time, when she managed to release Golden in three different physical formats. I'm sure she could do it again in the next five years.
    Is that the boss of Parlophone? I haven't heard his name before.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  6. Cassingles and 12” singles would be absolutely incredible! Acts like Kylie should really take advantage of the nostalgia factor.

djessie, Zaacc and MrWonderfulPop like this.
  7. If anyone else is old like me and totally confused when visiting Billboard.com and seeing the Billboard 200 being listed as "the week of April 14" and not seeing Cardi B at the top (or Kylie at 64), this explained it for me. To make this kind of print-driven shift in this day and age seems really odd to me.

AndrewX likes this.
  8. Thank you! I have been visiting the Billboard website since Friday and no update. I didn't know what the hell was going on.

HorseTears likes this.
  9. Even though the chart hasn't updated yet, they have oddly updated Kylie's profile page with Golden's chart number. We can take solace that she is at number 18 under Billboard's Top Album Sales chart!

https://www.billboard.com/music/kylie-minogue/chart-history/billboard-200

10. We're all about that bass, no treble.

John Cage, ha impact!

Ray and EricRiotT like this.
  11. Good to see Golden has charted on the Hot 200 in the US, well done Kylie!

Stepsmatt and YourOwnThing like this.
  12. Just got my signed cassette. If I ever lose it, I'd need a lifetime to repair. Haha.

13. Try to stop it from falling cause those cassette cases are fragile.
    Did a double there.

14. I absolutely agree! The Golden project has proven that a lot of Kylie fans are here for the physicals.

I'm a little surprised there is no Kylie release for the upcoming Record Store Day. I expected a Dancing 12" (or something) to be released. Also, making a CD single for Dancing only to have it available exclusively in Australia as a part of some package was an odd choice.

15. I posted a picture of the cassette on Instagram and tagged the Queen. And she liked the pic. Lifegoals achieved, etc.

mcuk, blaze_dave, daft$tar and 20 others like this.
  16. No 64 with 8,200 in the US is actually better than I thought it would be. KMO opened with 12,000 and got to no 31. Streaming seems to have a bigger impact on the US albums chart than the UK, and without a critical mass streaming, the album was never going to repeat the success of her last few albums.

The Bextorian likes this.
  17. 2 years max is my bet.