Lady Gaga - Joanne (Album) | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lady Gaga - Joanne (Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Aug 3, 2015.

1. RJF

RJF

No.

Sinful and Chris_P like this.
  2. @RJF God damn you, I was just about to say the same thing.

Is it too late to release Mary Jane Holland as a single???????????????

Zar-Unity and Nellaforever like this.
  3. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

I'm optimistic!

I think she's learned a lot from the past two albums, and she can take this wisdom and utilize it to make a great fifth album.

Nellaforever likes this.
  4. Look at this thread, all innocent and pure. It does not know the horrors, the trauma, the meltdowns and the impaled stan cards that will happen within its walls.

God help us all and Good luck to everyone, may we make it out alive (and unbanned.)

5. I assumed LG5 was a phone, not an album.

Wishlight, Ray and Weslicious like this.
  6. Hahaha @superglowy I was thinking just that. Gonna be rocky. The road not the album I hope.

alanmr and superglowy like this.
  7. Just get it out before KP, Gaga.

8. It's gonna be all downhill from here, isn't it?

9. Give me an album of Paparazzi's / Alejandro's / Dance In The Dark's and I'll buy 100 copies

PEARL, Nellaforever and Vasilios like this.
  10. I just gritted my teeth. Better strap in for the maelstrom this thread will no doubt become.

11. IT REALLY ISN'T TIME FOR THIS YET

SMG, Chris_P and RJF like this.
  12. Will we cross 100 pages before we get any info? Will Robyn like the lead single? Will the other Robyn release R8 before it arrives? And who will be sacrificed right before it's finally released?

13. Let's all talk about her use of the word "time" and how she referenced clocks ticking at the end of the last artRave and shit like that. What's a Gaga thread without mountains out of mole hills, hmm precious?

14. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

How amazing would it be if she came back with something more mid-tempo like Alejandro or Paparazzi? Maybe this is something weird to single out, but thinking about it, she always gets the tempo of her songs exactly right.

Nellaforever and munro like this.
  15. Come through, Queen.

Nellaforever likes this.
  16. Where's Cynthia Boyce with the tea?

Diamond Ring is the new single, y'all.

17. Can't wait for her "Hung Up"

Sam de Jour and superglowy like this.
  18. I see this thread has started much more cynically than ARTPOP's. Surely we can only go up from here? /delusion

19. I'm waiting, hesitating. Time goes by so slowly for stans who wait.