Lady Gaga - Joanne (Grammy-nominated Album) | Page 2900 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lady Gaga - Joanne (Grammy-nominated Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Not in my house.

2. Just Another Day's adlibs are like, the whole point of the song for me. Like, it's the cathartic release of the song.

3. I’ve been feeling stuck/hopeless at my current job and having a hard time finding new work, and lately I’ve been using Just Another Day as my commuting-to-work mood booster. It works every single time. I can’t not smile when it comes on, and it’s honestly the most joyous thing she’s ever put her name to.

4. That was in the past, it's at the top now... and by ad libs I mean her referring to Brian, Mark etc.

Tracy Jacks and VitaminBee like this.
  5. R92

R92

There few things that make me happier than “Ladies and gentlemen, Brian Newman!”

6. I’m in the same boat. They don’t bother me but they aren’t my favourite moments.

SyPOPhantic likes this.
  7. GLC

GLC

I just wish the trumpet solo had gone on for longer.

Femme Aesthetic and Jwentz like this.
  8. Drag him, Stefani.

Mr.Arroz, LP, Kuhleezi and 27 others like this.
  9. It's not as if he even did that much for FL or TX besides going through some extremely pained motions of acting like he was doing something, he ended up making it all a mess in the end.

I need her to drag him some more because I live for it.

Tracy Jacks and Bangers&Bops like this.
  10. RMK

RMK

11. Nn I want Trump to tweet her back so he has to deal with swarms of angry fans in addition to the usual people hate tweeting him

LP, Sam de Jour and inevitable like this.
  12. RMK

RMK

Little Monsters vs. The President of the United States would be a kii.

LP, Kuhleezi, HaveASit and 5 others like this.
  13. R92

R92

Charitable queen

Mr.Arroz, LP, Kuhleezi and 11 others like this.
  14. ddddd shading the "thoughts & prayers" people as well, queen.

15. I saw some people in her replies earlier saying that she should be doing something to help instead of attacking the president (groan).

Jwentz, Bangers&Bops and aaronhansome like this.
  16. The chorus of John Wayne remains one of the greatest things my ears have ever encountered.

LP and sesita like this.
  17. Is that not what it already is?

18. Yeah so turns out not even Gaga can get me to watch a 20 minute meditation video.