Lady Gaga - Joanne (Grammy-nominated Album) | Page 2902 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lady Gaga - Joanne (Grammy-nominated Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Aug 3, 2015.

1. R92

R92

What a fucking lewk

K94, Jersey, ohnostalgia and 12 others like this.
  2. Why does it feel like something major is about to happen?

3. Well she said herself she has things up her sleeve that we don't know about, so who knows ?

LP and imperialsteroid like this.
  4. Does my little detective spy glass see "Abbey Road Studios" in that picture?

LP likes this.
  5. ARTPOP is the only album of hers with, like... legitimate finished material sitting around unreleased. Everything else is similar to that "Applause" concept demo, "Stuck On Fucking You", or sometimes material even rougher than that - songs she's never properly recorded/only done live and voice memos

6. Of course, but that doesn't mean there still aren't hundreds of ideas, lyrics, stems, beats, etc. that would be amazing to hear. I honestly live for some of her trash demos where she's just mumbling words.

everybodylovesx likes this.
  7. One thing I'd love to hear is alternate versions of the Born This Way album tracks.

Mr Blonde, sesita, PEARL and 3 others like this.
  8. It makes me very sad that we may never hear any of those unreleased artpop songs but at least we know gaga will continue to create masterpieces.

VitaminBee likes this.
  9. Come on title track! Let's get GLACIAL.

10. Give me Text You Pictures and I'll shut the fuck up. God I want that demo.

PEARL and Andy French like this.
  11. Out of Control to make me go out of control

12. Next November it will be 5 years since ARTPOP was released.

imperialsteroid likes this.
  13. Changed my life.

Hunterpoop, LP and Sam de Jour like this.
  14. ...OK? This Novermber isn't even here yet.

15. When you turn 30, you'll understand.

16. Gaga irrelevant? Gaga, can't connect to the younger generation?

Miss Joanne is currently tagging and thanking every brand and PR who's gifted to her so Selena Gomez better watch out for the real human billboard!

17. We have to do a profile on a living celebrity in Feature Writing and some dude is doing Gaga. I'm convinced it's one of you.

18. I highly doubt @constantino is thinking about 18 years into the future just yet.

ohnostalgia, R92, Sam de Jour and 2 others like this.
  19. CupcakKe: Double D soon on Netflix