Lady Gaga - The Joanne World Tour | Page 190 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lady Gaga - The Joanne World Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Pray for us

Sam de Jour likes this.
  2. So if you were going October 9th (the first London date) are your tickets valid for Feb 4th since that’s the first of the new London dates? Is that how this works?

3. LP

LP

Oh very good. It's very sad when fans miss out on their faves.

4. RJF

RJF

It's a low-key scream that this tour has gone through postponement and rescheduling and will still be over before Katy's European dates happening in 2042.

BML, LTG, AmericanMoney and 22 others like this.
  5. I'll never get over my sister pointing out that her birthday present from me of Katy tickets were given to her age 20, ahead of her 21st birthday, and she'll be 22 when she sees the show.

Queen of Time.

JMRGBY88, Mumty, LTG and 13 others like this.
  6. C'mon it not being my Hamilton date.

C'mon not needing time off work.

C'mon it being around my birthday.

7. Also wondering this

8. So thrilled for all you euro hunties!!!

LP likes this.
  9. We had a travelodge booked for the initial London date. They are very flexible and cheap and there’s loads around in London. Waterloo or Southwark are central, decent areas and have the Jubilee line which go straight to the O2.

Not the most luxurious though.

Vasilios likes this.
  10. I’ve just booked cheap flights and a non refundable hotel (which was probably a mistake in hindsight) but I HAVE FAITH.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    Femme Aesthetic and Vasilios like this.
  11. LP

LP

I'm getting insurance on everything. The Berlin gig is the last one too so I'm a little worried - but sending out those positive Joanne Vibes xoxo

12. munro likes this.
  13. I just asked for a refund for a Barcelona ticket and bought a better seat YAS!

Vasilios, Bobbyrae and LP like this.
  14. 19E421C5-1FEB-4628-92C5-6D09103F02A7.jpeg

ddddd not be actually being offered a refund and y’all have to jump through hoops to get one

15. They’re just working on the premise that most people would probably still wish to attend rather than getting a refund. It mentions how to get a refund literally 4 lines into the email (after telling people who still want to attend what they have to do).

Beautiful Robot likes this.
  16. ... ok

17. So glad the dates are confirmed!

FEBRUARY 8TH COME THROUGH

heavymetalGAGA likes this.
  18. What do we think is the best way of going about swapping a ticket for the o2 4th to the 8th? There must be a little monsters swap shop set-up?

19. Your best would be the Facebook event page. And seems 4th is sold out while 8 still has tickets. Why not try and get the 4th ones refunded and then buy 8 ones?