Lauren Jauregui - General Discussion | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lauren Jauregui - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Noir, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Yeah no thanks not after hearing that song he did with Louis Tomlinson.

2. Give me solo material my politically aware queen.

eatyourself likes this.
  3. She sounds amazing in her new song with Halsey.

4. MY BISEXUAL QUEEN.

It's the same bullshit with Tegan and Sara's newer songs being missed by radio because it's an actual queer woman singing about kissing women and that's threatening and not fun and titilating for the straights!

Hunter and eccentricsimply like this.
  5. Juareguinise me queen.

collxtion and ohnostalgia like this.
  6. This future queen has her own thread? Hell yes.

HazMango, ohnostalgia and Vitamin like this.
  7. When is her solo album coming?

HazMango and Vitamin like this.
  8. I'm glad she mentioned Syd and Hayley Kiyoko because Halsey was acting like she was the only queer artist using female pronouns.

Vasilios and ohnostalgia like this.
  9. She sounded amazing this morning.

10. She did! I wrote it in the 5H thread, but I'm obsessed with her tone. It's mesmerizing! I'd actually love for her and JoJo to record a song together. That would be so dope!

4Roses, slaybellz and mindtrappa like this.
  11. She was incredible. She's a star.

12. She really deserves a shot at a huge solo push when the time is right. Talk about a voice that SHOULD be on radio.

But true to most voices like hers, it's hard to get all the quality and character in a recording outside of acoustic/sparse productions. A voice like that has to breathe in a live setting to really shine.

13. Yes mami.

Where is the strangers video though? Is this officially the next single?

14. She sounded great. Halsey ├▒nn could do worse I guess. I'm obsessed with Lauren's ad libs on this one.

Pretty sure it's the next single. Lauren and Halsey shot visuals to promote the song, but apparently those aren't part of the official music video.

Nissl and slaybellz like this.
  15. Excellent. That's exactly what I wanted to hear thank you.

16. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

They both sounded brilliant there!

17. [​IMG]

They should have worn their soundcheck outfits to be honest. Minus Lauren's shoes.