Liam Payne - 'Strip That Down' & debut album | Page 82 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Liam Payne - 'Strip That Down' & debut album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by MarlonBrando86, Jan 10, 2016.

1. I can't breathe. Liam.

2. I don't even like Justin Bieber, but Liam has essentially become his Great Value knockoff.

lushLuck likes this.
  3. Mvnl

Mvnl Moderator

Where?

4. Also... giving an interview about Zayn "being bitter" after leaving 1D and then including a lyric of "used to be in 1D now I'm free" is very HMMMM.

5. I expected a sexy groove jam but we got Ed Sheeran doing hip hop.

6. ddd my avatar accurately describe my expression when I hear the song and read the lyrics

constantino, K94, Leopold and 9 others like this.
  7. So far, Zayn is the only one I'm checking for. The others have kind of released sub par music for my tastes.

bess marvin and blaze_dave like this.
  8. Yas at the negative reception. Big Payno is coming for that Pop Boy crown!

lushLuck and glorydays like this.
  9. [​IMG]
    I still can't believe this is a real lyric. What a mess.

10. Holy shit this is awful.

11. Trash song. Release the video so I can watch it on mute and we'll call it a day.

lushLuck likes this.
  12. I would live if Bop Hands performs better than this trash. It might make Liam drop the act (okay probably not).

13. It'd be a PopInjustice if "Slow Hands" doesn't perform better than this. "Slow Hands" is a stone cold bop. This is an embarrassment for everyone involved.

14. I wrote a little poem after hearing the song:
    He so basic
    Song so trash
    Better bring hot lavash

Alouder98 likes this.
  15. At least you put as much thought into your poem as the team behind this put into the lyrics.

16. Screaming at this JLS leftover.

The 1D line is so bad that it's the sort of thing that could only ever be in some stan's faked leaked lyrics except Payno actually went and put it in the fucking song.

wyd sis?

17. Liam has always been embarrassing to me, but this is a whole new level.

Mind of Mine (minus Fool For You) and Slow Hands and Sign remain the only listenable post 1D tracks.

18. When he kept leaking snippets and backtracking based on fans' reactions, I knew he'd end up releasing bland stuff and boy, he didn't disappoint.
    I can't imagine how much his album cost, he's been in the studio for over a year, with the likes of Ed, Bibi Bourelly, Pharrell Williams, Wiz Khalifa, Juicy J... to come up with that.

19. SMG

SMG

Accurate.

blaze_dave and slaybellz like this.
  20. Pretty trash but I feel like I could somehow get to like it. It would actually do the job as a b-side of one of Cheryl's first album singles. I want to replay it though.

Am I the only one singing Shaggy's "Wasn't me" over the pre-chorus part?