Liam Payne - 'Strip That Down' & debut album | Page 83 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Liam Payne - 'Strip That Down' & debut album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by MarlonBrando86, Jan 10, 2016.

1. I like the pre-chorus... kinda, but that's it. And I'm the person who usually eats up this kind of music.

2. I listened again this morning, because god knows I'm nothing if not forgiving. It's still so bad it feels vindictive. Like he resents his audience.

Wishlight, Leopold, Meathook and 3 others like this.
  3. I feel like Strip That Down isn't bad enough for me to stan ironically. I wish it were messier. As it is, it's kinda boring.

Lapras, Nissl and lushLuck like this.
  4. Why is Ed all over the chorus. This is so boring.

Wishlight, Leopold, R92 and 3 others like this.
  5. I can't stop laughing after listening to Strip That Down. It's hilarious.

Leopold likes this.
  6. I keep forgetting that he's someone's dad.

Last edited: May 21, 2017
    constantino, Mr.Arroz, K94 and 13 others like this.
  7. Hopefully the child does too.

8. Yaassss erase the mental health struggles of a man of color to defend a homophobic appropriative basic white man yaaass.

constantino, Mr.Arroz, K94 and 17 others like this.
  9. This is soooo, cringe inducing. Do you have to be drunk to enjoy this?

lushLuck likes this.
  10. Good thing his name's Bear and not Elephant!

Oh my god I am heartily sorry for having offended thee.

lushLuck and Sam de Jour like this.
  11. The music is listless and dated, the lyrics are poor and the vocal has no character. It's not a good effort at all.

12. This is album filler at best. Why did he think this was the best choice for her debut single as a solo artist?

So far Zayn is the only I am rooting for.

13. But I'm going to need a Jessie J duet on one of their albums. This is too perfect; I never thought we'd find another muse like TUC.

14. If this doesn't immediately get demoted to Buzz Track status, I don't understand anything.

15. I kinda like the minimal Fancy beat. Hmmm.

16. Niall won. Coming at you like a Dark Horse little Irish.

17. I don't think this is THAT bad but I kinda love that everyone is saying how rubbish a song written by Ed Sheeran is. It's like the gypsy curse he's put on everyone is slowly starting to lift.

Leopold likes this.
  18. I couldn't listen to the whole thing. I just felt too embarrassed for him, it's not the worst thing ever but the lyrics were making me cringe.

19. *unlikes*

20. I couldn't get through the whole thing. The Stench of Sheeran™ was too strong.