Little Dragon, General Discussion | feat. Faith Evans | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little Dragon, General Discussion | feat. Faith Evans

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LE0Night, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Surprise.

A Valentine's Day single, completely out of nowhere. The video's unlisted and there's nothing on their social media so there hasn't been any kind of announcement just yet, but an album is apparently coming.

Oh yeah, and they're playing Coachella in April. There's tickets for a small US tour over on their website: http://little-dragon.net/

edit: noooooooo aaah

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  2. Great! I loved their last album.

3. How amazing "Paris" is? One of my favorite tracks of 2014. Digging the new single.

slaybellz and LE0Night like this.
  4. Yes! Klap Klap as well. Always excited to hear new music from these guys.

slaybellz, LE0Night and BikeThief like this.
  5. I feel like a terrible fan for missing the last album cycle. Let me get down to it.

6. Don't forget about 'Let Go'! Anyway, High is lovely, giving me low-key Sade vibes.
    Excited for a full new album.

mylesofsmiles93 likes this.
  7. Super excited they're back. 'High' is pretty, I'm just going to go ahead and assume the album will be excellent. They don't ever disappoint.

LE0Night likes this.
  8. Annie Mac is currently holding their new single hostage in her awful unembedable player (over here), it's called "Sweet" and it's funky as shit, the album title has also been revealed and it is

Noir likes this.
  9. High is already that chill jam for me but Sweet is very instant, looks like another album I'll love.

10. BOP.

A&E and LE0Night like this.
  11. The video for Sweet has just been revealed too:

It's nice! Very excited about this album now.

A&E, Pink Frost, lob0to and 1 other person like this.
  12. Living for the DIY vaporware Janet Jackson (@Andy French) aesthetics.

The full album details are also out, here we go:

[​IMG]

Tracklist:
    1. Celebrate (feat. Agge)
    2. High
    3. The Pop Life
    4. Sweet
    5. Butterflies
    6. Should I
    7. Don’t Cry
    8. Strobe Light
    9. Push
    10. Gravity
    And the release date is April 14!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
    A&E, NecessaryVoodoo and Pink Frost like this.
  13. I'm hyped.

14. Drummer, et tu!? During next album compaign bassist will grow beard and then they'll have to disband

15. LE0Night likes this.
  16. Stereogum's Album of The Week

LE0Night likes this.
  17. Celebrate is amazing. They're really knocking it out of the park with the releases from this album so far.

LE0Night likes this.
  18. Last time I saw them live, I wasn't expecting them to be such a 'jam' band. I guess this reflects in the new materials so far.

19. LE0Night likes this.
  20. This was me when I saw them too a few years ago. I was expecting a pretty laidback affair but everyone was dancing and bopping, for better or worse.

Excited to listen to this later.