Little Mix - Glory Days: The Platinum Edition | Page 1219 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little Mix - Glory Days: The Platinum Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by PopCrushed, May 24, 2016.

1. I appreciate your articulate & intelligent response, as I was genuinely mystified & not being U.S. based or having the benefit of that perspective, had no idea how they were being perceived over there which is interesting to read as it’s so different from the U.K.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    irishlamb likes this.
  2. Does anyone know where I can find this bloody documentary?! I've already got the deluxe album and don't really fancy paying £10+ for 3 new tracks which are quite average, however I would love to watch the documentary but cannot find it anywhere on this internet!

3. I literally just watched it last week on YouTube. I just tried looking for the same video for you but I’m guessing they’ve taken it down because I can’t find it anymore.

4. This. Thank you.

5. I'm holding back for it being reduced in the sales after Christmas.

6. Had forgotten this has a live version!

aniraz, Thais, Electivirer and 2 others like this.
  7. The documentary is cute but extremely rushed and choppy, doesn't really show anything new or interesting. Someones made a best bits compilation on youtube just watch that

Oups likes this.
  8. That's the day Jesy's mum had a heart attack, and they performed as a trio:

9. Does it have a studio version?

10. Maybe the re-release is enough for another British Group nomination. I could see them doing it for the girls because I can’t think of a single other British group that has released anything this year. I’m sure there were some but all the pretty big ones were seemingly absent.

Oups likes this.
  11. They have British Group in the bag, bookmark me.

12. I mean... just how many succesful British bands have there been in the last twelve months?

They can't ignore the most streamed British group of 2017, even if they haven't released a new album.

13. RJF

RJF

Are you going to have another VMAs meltdown?

HollyDunnSomething and Mr.Arroz like this.
  14. Nomination or winning? They have the most streams and album sales of any group this year so they better get a nomination. Doubt the Brits have changed enough to give them the win though. Shame they are going to get squeezed out of the video category.

15. If they're eligible and get nominated for Best Group, there is absolutely no plausible explanation as to why they shouldn't win it. They're the best selling group from the last 2 years, they have the best selling arena tours in the UK for 2 tours running, their ability as performers is unmatched by any other artist (let alone group) in the UK. Honestly, the only reason that they would get shunned is because they are a female pop group. But with no real contenders this year, the Brits wouldn't even be able deflect that prejudice and justify another group.

aniraz, michaelhird, Felp and 4 others like this.
  16. They will, they always justify it somehow.

17. Please stop this.

18. There was also no reason for Trump to win over Hillary, but....

19. Gurl stop!

20. My point is simply that often the unqualified white man will win! The 1975, Coldplay, etc...

#notMYbestbritishband

Oups and HollyDunnSomething like this.