Little Mix - Glory Days: The Platinum Edition | Page 1245 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little Mix - Glory Days: The Platinum Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by PopCrushed, May 24, 2016.

1. I understood it back then but they’re strong, opinionated young women now.

lushLuck likes this.
  2. If you've seen one photo Jesy's uploaded online, then you've seen them all.

3. Them individually being on Twitter would... not end well for anyone.

lushLuck likes this.
  4. Imagine Jade tweeting all existing companies 24 hours a day trying to solve her problems.

lushLuck likes this.
  5. Jade is us all.

We are all Jade.

londonrain, Vitamin and lushLuck like this.
  6. Until the re-release

7. I thought it came from Perrie getting lots of abuse for dating Zayn. This was back when Twitter was relatively new and Directioners were young and rabid.

lushLuck likes this.
  8. Get Weird didn't have a re-release....

They're pretty equally massive in my opinion. To sell that many albums especially for a pop group these days is brilliant.

9. Touch up for Best British Single...hopefully this wins or else it's a hate crime

Nevermind I just saw the full list its not winning

Florencia. and londonrain like this.
  10. Human will win, fucking joke!

11. It's fan voted, so hopefully they win it. Easily one of the best singles of 2017.

12. Best Single isn't fan voted anymore. Best Video is but I don't think they'll qualify

13. Praying for Best Group

PopCrushed, motorbike and Felp like this.
  14. Hoping they pulled a trick to get them nominated for video somehow, but have the feeling best single is all we're going to get this year, which is crazy considering their domination.

15. Ed or Rag and Bin man probably have it in the bag. Hopefully Dua or Little Mix win, but I have a feeling not. Even Strip That Down has a better chance than Touch

16. Shape Of You has it sown up, surely? But great that they're nominated. Best Group is the one nomination I really want for them, though.

17. No Best Group nom. So they really will just get the one, unless they looked at just UK views for Best Video and not overall views but I don't think thats how it works

Florencia. and londonrain like this.
  18. Best Video it is.