Little Mix - Glory Days: The Platinum Edition | Page 1257 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little Mix - Glory Days: The Platinum Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by PopCrushed, May 24, 2016.

1. Spotify:
    DNA: 174,430,244
    Salute: 226,227,050
    Get Weird: 701,850,046
    Glory Days: 995,862,011
    Others: 23,026,331

TOTAL: 2,121,395,682

MarlonBrando86 and Florencia. like this.
  2. Not dissing the girls because I absolutely adore them but New Rules got there a lot quicker than Shout Out (and rightly so because NR is a super song). I just want Black Magic to be 2x Platinum. That’s their song!

londonrain likes this.
  3. Come back girls, I'm bored!

I wonder if they'll go to the BRITs?

shindymindy likes this.
  4. They played bits of Power last night on the NFL players banquet or whatever while nominating someone for some philanthropist award, then the live band played a rendition which is probably the closest they’ll get to ever having a live band.

5. I like how Power is transcending pop music.

acl and Terminus like this.
  6. Do you have a link?

7. I think we'll get another studio album this year and after that who knows. They've surpassed any expectations i have ever had of them i thought they were done after the Salute era which was a little hit and miss although Move was a pop gem.

I wonder when the Glory Days Tour DVD is coming out...

8. https://www.nfl.com/honors

I honestly can't remember whose award it was played during, I want to say Walter Payton's. I was only half paying attention until I heard the beginning guitar riffs. Really not a whole lot to write about.

9. Here's something

Very late night talk show.

freelancer23, poploz and Felp like this.
  10. Leigh is doing some sort of interview at a radio station in Dubai this week, and an event as well.

Solo Mix?

11. Leigh Scott-Lee Mix

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  12. Leigh's manager: "You've come in at #36"

Leigh: "But I was 19th on Today's Top Hits?"

aboutyounow, K94, Voodoo and 9 others like this.
  13. Spotify:
    DNA: 175,230,262
    Salute: 227,376,638
    Get Weird: 705,186,784
    Glory Days: 1,007,321,380
    Others: 23,132,774

TOTAL: 2,138,247,838

MarlonBrando86 likes this.
  14. Or Lisa Scott-Leigh?

15. I am so excited for what they have up their sleeves next. We haven’t had new music since August, that’s gone quick.

MrJames likes this.
  16. November *

17. Excluding the three Platinum Edition tracks... or are we pretending those didn't happen?

londonrain likes this.
  18. Is Your Love Enough better not be forgotten by them when they put together the setlist for their next tour.

19. The 3 platinum edition tracks are better than most of the original album tracks.