Little Mix - Glory Days: The Platinum Edition | Page 1258 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little Mix - Glory Days: The Platinum Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by PopCrushed, May 24, 2016.

1. I'm not eager for anything new right now, they've given the public a break which should hopefully work in their favour when they're ready to come back.

claire_louise likes this.
  2. When is this tour DVD coming out?

3. Yaaas meetings. Hurry back queens.

IMG_4357.jpg

Florencia. likes this.
  4. I saw this too but Leigh and Jade aren’t in the country are they?

5. Jade flew home yesterday and Leigh was back with Andre last night so they're both home now.

6. I really hope they're attending the Brits, I mean I do think they have a good chance of winning Best Video as they've been at #1 for ages now. If not, they can still go for a night out. I need LEWKS.

londonrain likes this.
  7. Since when have they actually had lewks though?

8. [​IMG]

SMG, Subspace88, Vasilios and 9 others like this.
  9. Haven't watched this for so long:

Subspace88, Florencia. and aniraz like this.
  10. Shame there wasn’t another single from Salute.

LegoLand2.0 likes this.
  11. Give it another couple of months and the public will start missing them, another two months from then is perfect time to drum up some hype and bag themselves another #1 debut.

Florencia. and shindymindy like this.
  12. I’m looking forward to them being back.

Florencia. likes this.
  13. I love how flying for them is like taking the subway/train for us. It would be a big deal for me, planning weeks ahead and need days to recover from the flying.

AbCF15 likes this.
  14. They’re attending tomorrow, make up artist has confirmed - excited to see their looks!

15. You do realise they are not flying using their own wings, right. They just sleep for a few hours.

LPMA, Mvnl and HollyDunnSomething like this.
  16. I view it as the longer they are away, the harder they are working to perfect the album & make it just right.

If the album needs time to sound as good as possible when it finally arrives then that is good for everyone.

17. But these wings are made to fly, Vassy?

londonrain, DMDR, Florencia. and 6 others like this.
  18. These wings were made to fly though?

londonrain, DMDR, Florencia. and 2 others like this.
  19. Arghh fuck you! x

londonrain, DMDR, NFLY and 7 others like this.
  20. I love how they decided to perform this literally 10 minutes before it was filmed, and technically it's a mess of a performance - yet they still sound absolutely amazing.

Florencia. likes this.