Little Mix - The Glory Days Tour | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little Mix - The Glory Days Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by PopCrushed, May 21, 2017.

1. [​IMG]
    Rev up your fucking engines 'cause The Glory Days Tour is coming to an arena near you. Jesy, Jade, Leigh-Anne, and Perrie are touring in support of their platinum album, Glory Days. Below are the tour dates and get ready for your scalps to be snatched!

Dates:

Last edited: May 21, 2017
    Florencia., Oups and Bruno Ferreira like this.
  2. Bring it on ladies!

3. Is Perrie not attending?

AbCF15 and Mvnl like this.
  4. Is this classed as the Glory Days Tour or Summer Shout Out?

5. Exciting! You need to add the Australian & NZ shows too.

I wonder if any other international dates will ever be added.

6. Oh shit, I was too excited. It's been fixed now.

Will do, as soon as find the tweet.

AbCF15 likes this.
  7. Very excited about this starting and seeing which songs will be performed. Unfortunately I'm not seeing them till November, but I can't wait. I hope the production is bigger than last time (for the UK leg, anyway.)

8. So pissed that I haven't got tickets for anything, but perched to see the new performances. The rumours of them performing Your Love worry me because Leigh is not going to come out alive.

Florencia. likes this.
  9. Not adding Spain is homophobic.

Felp likes this.
  10. I was thinking about this today while listening to the album.
    Also it is curious that they have her singing the second pre-chorus of several songs (SOTME, Power) and Jade the first, when it would've been better for them if it was the other way around.

11. You get this if you're VIP:
    [​IMG]

aniraz and PopCrushed like this.
  12. I want them to have an animated series now.

13. I think you get this if you are working with them / friends / family, imagine if they gave Access All Areas to fans with VIP packages!

Jacques likes this.
  14. Makes sense, I just translated the info from a brazilian fan account haha.

15. Imagine a Brazilian fan getting AAA.

Up Down Suite and Jacques like this.
  16. Little Mix and the AAA girls? What a treat!

17. How big is this place? It looks huge How many people are expected to be there?

18. 16.500 people.

Florencia. likes this.
  19. Possibility Ariana Grande is there...?

qetaz, aniraz and PopCrushed like this.
  20. All the merchandise is up at Shop.LittleMix.com

It's branded with Glory Days Tour 2017 so I presume it will be staying throughout the arena tour despite it being the ugliest tour merch I've ever seen since the Get Weird Tour.

Also mess at this t-shirt being an "all over print" but the image not even reaching the edge of the sleeves so there's white at the edges
    [​IMG]