Little things that made you happy today | Page 547 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little things that made you happy today

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hitori, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Learning the bridge piano from Green Light and almost nailing Million Reasons, yath

munro, Rem, HolyWater and 4 others like this.
  2. I passed a class I was so damn afraid of failing. *crying happy tears*

Island and HollyDunnSomething like this.
  3. I bought myself a plush talking BB8.

Sam de Jour and ManilaChinchilla like this.
  4. Today was the first time I cut my own hair. It's kind of like a bowl cut, but I love it.

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  5. I hosted my second sold out show at the Royal Vauxhall Tavern last night, a show that I helped to produce as well so I'm feeling pretty damn pleased with myself today.

6. The way Bianca on EastEnders pronounces 'nothing' as 'nuffink'.

7. I fancy the guy in Costa something rotten and he said hello to me today and I think I blushed.

8. The guy who served me in Subway was named Redwan, which I noticed just as Hair was playing away on shuffle. I failed to hide my smile.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  9. Iconic.

I love it when gifs go viral with the PG, suburban, family crowd. Drag ha, Susan!

[​IMG]

soratami likes this.
  10. Discovered a little shop in a village near me does the best home made pasties ever AND they are all vegetarian AND you can buy them frozen to cook at home (I have one cooking now) They do a range of about 5 types, my fave is 'The Pennine' which is one seriously tasty pasty I can tell you. No more horrid cheese and onion ginsters (ewww) or gregs (bleuurch) for me! As you can probably tell pasties (good ones) are one of my favorite things so this is a result!

HollyDunnSomething and Jacques like this.
  11. BOOKED MY FIRST HOTEL FOR A NIGHT OF EXPLICIT TREACHEROUS THOT ANTICS

I'm going to see Susanne Sundfør perform in Edinburgh and didn't feel like taking the last train back to Dundee.

12. I've never heard of her but I'm in Edinburgh a lot is she good live?

ManilaChinchilla likes this.
  13. Spent a part of my rent money on Britney tickets today.

Hashtagbeautiful and Seger like this.
  14. My mum treated me lunch.

15. kal

kal

This.

Lander likes this.
  16. Tuna and egg rice. What a combo.

junglefish and Ceir like this.
  17. Someone brought in apple tarts.

It's not such a terrible Monday now.

junglefish likes this.
  18. There's this amazing tea place by my college and I go there almost every day. It's so good.

19. Scored tickets to see Lily Allen, as well as Luke Bryan & Sam Hunt, with no trouble. And was able to score free tickets to Universal Studios next week for the boyfriend and his friends, for which he was very grasteful.

Seger, Island and Laurence like this.