Little things that made you happy today | Page 549 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little things that made you happy today

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hitori, Nov 30, 2012.

2. Listening to Loona songs all day.

Island likes this.
  3. I'm happy that I came home from school earlier than usually because there was a teachers' meeting after lunch so no lessons in the afternoon.

Seger likes this.
  4. I was worried for weeks about possibly failing my Banking Law exam, but I just got my results and it turns out I passed.
    [​IMG]

5. I’ve been told a few times that I have the hair of a Pantene model.

munro and Seger like this.
  6. [​IMG]

Seger likes this.
  8. After gaining back the 15 pounds I lost, a few days on a Nazi-like diet of hate, water and more hate, I'm down 7 pounds in 10 days. So, I'm happy. Fucking hungry. But happy.

Seger likes this.
  9. Your post reminded me of this

So that's what's made me happy today

Seger likes this.
  10. Sunshine, guys with their shirts off everywhere, lying on the beach during lunch.

Seger and 2014 like this.
  11. Flying to London today to visit my boyfriend after an excruciating two months, seeing various other friends and looking at a property for my move in two months! So exciting.

Seger and HollyDunnSomething like this.
  12. Getting a really nice and encouraging email response from my professor about my studies.

Seger likes this.
  13. Randomly coming across this chill song.

14. Blasting through every Madonna song, with a G&T, whilst I sunbathe by a pool, reading Ready Player On ... perfect way to spend a day of birth.

Beyond Curiosity, Remorque and Seger like this.
  15. Send location, sis.

Seger and Terminus like this.
  16. Was just accepted for a tenancy on the property I viewed on Monday! It's such a nice place and ideal location for commuting. I can't believe I'm finally moving back to London in two months. I feel like it's taken an absolute lifetime and it's finally all falling into place. I'm so happy.

munro, Island, Slice of Life and 2 others like this.