Little things that made you happy today | Page 551 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little things that made you happy today

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hitori, Nov 30, 2012.

1. I just had sex with the hottest guy I've ever been with in my entire life. Perfect teeth, amazing body, angelic face. One hell of a ride for me. Thank you God!

bakerboy92 and Seger like this.
  2. Just had my last exam for the semester, so I can finally sit down and do revisions for my research (I'm not quite sure why I'm happy about this).

Beyond Curiosity and Remorque like this.
  3. Congratzzzzzz! Does he have a girlfriend?

4. You should check the gay thread. I had a threesome with a couple.

5. No you didn't.

Remorque and Petty Mayonnaise like this.
  6. Seems that everyone on our street came home to a note asking that nobody has barbecues for reasons around smoke/smell/and something about Canadian laws, likely from the moaner who called the fire brigade on some folks last year. It has prompted virtually everybody to whip theirs out and get it going in a mass revolt.

Remorque and andru like this.
  7. If people can't handle the truth, its not really my problem.

8. [​IMG]

Remorque and Hudweiser like this.
  9. Dayum, I can only give this one like!?

Stepson likes this.
  10. You're really going to lecture people on the truth, huh?

andru, Remorque and Stepson like this.
  11. My deputy manager has been confiding in me for months that she's been wanting to leave the job and me, the kind hearted person I am convinced her to do it because she needs to spread her wings. Plus I knew I would be offered the position if she left.

She gave in her notice and I was given the position later that day.

[​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

Sam de Jour likes this.