LOOΠΔ | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 4, 2017.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  2. The girls of LOOΠΔ 1 / 3.

3. Yeojin (who will probably be part of the third sub-unit, and represents the " / " in LOONA 1 / 3 since she released after Heejin but before the other three members, and without being part of the sub-unit).

Seger, Slice of Life and Alouder98 like this.
  4. The girls of ODD EYE CIRCLE (2nd sub-unit).

He, aaronhansome, send photo and 4 others like this.
  5. Yay! A Loona thread! Love Cherry Motion also hit a million views last month.

Rainbow Trousers and Island like this.
  6. Maybe include something about the general concept for the group because I still don't get it (I still bop though).

aaronhansome likes this.
  8. I think that @Seger's bible should be on the first page of PopJustice.

aaronhansome, Island, Serg. and 8 others like this.
  9. agreed! also, no worries if you don't, but i'm happy to have my Powerpoint used for this too.

Mix and Match might be my EP of the year (K-pop or otherwise).

McQueer, Island, Seger and 3 others like this.
  10. That poor PR intern who had to come up with all this bollocks on his lunch break.

11. [​IMG]

Meanwhile, poor Bom is trapped in the YG dungeon after her scandal, destined to only interact with fans via Instagram Live.

[​IMG]

12. This part usually gets overshadowed by the forest part and the abducting a girl part but it kills me everytime I read it.

13. Does it piss anybody else off that the B-sides for Yeojin and Hyunjin's single releases were vastly superior to their title tracks?

14. Oh don't worry that didn't go unnoticed. Legends only. The artist formerly known as Prince Yeojin.

Seger, Slice of Life and Alouder98 like this.
  15. I still believe in ViVi! LOONA 2/3 FOREVER!
    [​IMG]

And not queen Yeojin keeping it mysterious by wearing a 'wanderer' shirt in Love Cherry Motion.
    [​IMG]

Not really since got music videos for them (shot in Japan and Taiwan).

Sanctuary likes this.
  16. I have to say that this extremely helpful and I enjoyed the insights to the girls. Lemme watch some of their shows to see if they deserve to be stanned by moi. But really, thanks for this boo! x

Island and mokimbird like this.
  17. From the looks of the recent updates, Haseul is now the Loona leader, not Heejin anymore (source: Blockberry's naver page).

Anyway, here's some random Loonaminati content for y'all.

18. HOO that BOP that @Rainbow Trousers posted in Random Thoughts had me searching this out and WOW what a ridiculous thing, like if H!P had lore, like jesus, whatever but THE SONGS omggggg

Island, Ceir, Seger and 7 others like this.
  19. Bold is the better song:
    HeeJin - Vivid vs My Sunday ft HyunJin (I know it's not the actual b-side but work with me)
    HyunJin - Around You vs I’ll Be There ft. HeeJin
    HaSeul - Let Me In vs The Carol ft. HyunJin & HeeJin
    YeoJin - Kiss Later vs My Melody ft. HaSeul
    ViVi - Why was she so robbed??
    Kim Lip - Eclipse vs Twilight
    JinSoul - Singing In The Rain vs Love Letter ft. Kim Lip
    Cherry - Love Cherry Motion vs Puzzle ft. Jinsoul

The first 4 girls were kind of...... a struggle and only saved by bits of 1/3 being good.

The title tracks for the 2nd four girls are much stronger.
    Vivi being robbed of not getting a real b-side cause it was obvious something in the originally planned order messed up is so unfortunate when Everyday I Love You is so good and Everyday I Need You just emphasizes how good it is as a song.

Love Cherry Motion = Everyday I Love You > Girl Front = Eclipse > Singing In The Rain >>>>>> Love & Live >> Sonatine >>>> Vivid >>> Around You >>>> Kiss Later > Let Me In

Rainbow Trousers and Seger like this.
  20. Welcome to the fabulous, convoluted world of Loona. It’s quite the audiovisual treat!

aaronhansome likes this.