LOOΠΔ | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Who is your LOONA bias?

1. Heejin

13.8%
  2. Hyunjin

6.9%
  3. Haseul

10.3%
  4. Yeojin

6.9%
  5. ViVi

17.2%
  6. Kim Lip

44.8%
  7. JinSoul

13.8%
  8. Choerry

24.1%
  9. Yves

41.4%
  10. Chuu

20.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Imagine if Jooeun ended up in Loona instead of DIA!!

Rainbow Trousers, Seger and Ceir like this.
  2. [​IMG]

Rainbow Trousers and Ceir like this.
  3. Old profile of Vivi stated she was born in 1993, her current says it's 1996. She used to work as a model so she most likely used fake DOB then. Nothing juicy.

4. Queen of Youth, looking not day over 18.

5. Not my fave DIA member possibly ending up in Loona if she never left. I mean, girl, I'd trade Yeojin's place for you in a bat of an eyelash.

He, Rainbow Trousers and Ceir like this.
  6. The Peppa Pig edit got me howling. The Loona On Crack videos are funny too.

Rainbow Trousers likes this.
  7. Heejin and Hyunjin finally in one team with legend Heo Chanmi. OEC are shaking.

Island, Rainbow Trousers and Aries like this.
  8. Is this an original song? Because boooooooooopppppppp.

Seger and Rainbow Trousers like this.
  9. 2H will most probably make it in the final line-up of YG's new project girl group. It's just a matter of whether or not its the boys' or girls'team which gets to debut.
    Hyunjin won #1 in the individual scoring for this performance so she gains 10,000 extra points. Queen is coming for Loona OT12 center position.

Ceir likes this.
  10. I’m kinda confused how it was Hyunjin that won this one considering they practically edited her out of most of it. Heejin gobbles up screentime (as she deserves).

I actually don’t mind if they lose to the boys (Which I feel like they might). It’s been good exposure for them, even if hardly anyone is actually watching it dddd.

Ceir, Seger and He like this.
  11. He

He

Hyunjin won this? I was about to say how nervous she looked, whereas Heejin was just feeling herself and looking amazing.

Props to Chanmi, she did well too. The stylist must hate her, though.

Island, Rainbow Trousers and Seger like this.

12. Possible typo/misunderstanding?
    Maybe mirroring 1/3?

January - Girl #11
    February - 3/3 (Yves, Chuu, #11, #12) Announced / temporary break due to Olympics
    March - 3/3 Promo
    April - 3/3 Repackage
    May - 12's solo?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  13. Current theories:
    (1) BBC have had to shake things up because of 2jin and MIXNINE to find some way to delay OT12’s debut
    (2) the 12th girl is actually the friends we made a long the way
    (3) also not ruling out ViVi’s secret twin

14. 12 is Risa or someone from Sixteen or 101 isn't it? They've been hyping her up since Chuu's reveal.

Chuu is apparently a new trainee who entered BBC just last July. Which means she must have outdone some of the earlier blurred girls in order to debut.

I think its possible to debut the new unit soon. ViVi debuted with 1/3 first and released her solo after her unit's promo.

Random rant: what irks me is we have units with 5,3,4 members each. Just put Vivi in OEC so every unit will have 4

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
    Aries likes this.
  15. In a rare moment of disagreement, I actually love that they’ve tried to mix up the combos rather than just first 4, second 4, third 4. Even just one more or less member kinda brings a different dynamic so I’m down. I’d also like to see a six member group and more duos because I’ll Be There / Love Letter / Girl’s Talk have all been fantastic.

16. I could see them pushing out a subunit after girl #11 and then putting like 4 trainees up for fans to vote on who should be #12...

Aries, Seger and Squashua like this.
  17. YVES - NEW (DANCE VERSION)

Wait... You're right. They could do that.

18. Them forgetting about Jinsoul's choreography version is so unfortunate since that had the best choreo. C'mon water splashing and ponytail whipping.

Was the version with Heejin what they put out at 1M views instead?

Slice of Life, Aries, vague and 4 others like this.
  19. I'm kinda down for a future six member unit a.k.a. LOONA 1/2. Or perhaps they can divide OT12 into two units where one represents the bright side of the moon and the other would be the dark side.