LOOΠΔ | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Who is your LOONA bias?

1. Heejin

11.1%
  2. Hyunjin

5.6%
  3. Haseul

9.3%
  4. Yeojin

3.7%
  5. ViVi

14.8%
  6. Kim Lip

53.7%
  7. JinSoul

24.1%
  8. Choerry

27.8%
  9. Yves

42.6%
  10. Chuu

25.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Yeah, weren't there rumors of the 4 final girls being determined through some public vote?

I think they realized that wasn't the route to go by the time we got Yves and OEC had vanished their promotions. Plus, didn't they "market" 1/3 as done "by public vote" when it turned out Yeojin was never going to be in 1/3 due to her schooling and time constraints?

I don't think they were ever seriously considering as a company any kind of survival-like aspect with the public.

Vixen, Serg., Slice of Life and 6 others like this.
  2. Heart Attack has grown on me so much I literally love it now. Like my Loona solo song rankings now go...

NEW
    EVERYDAY I LOVE YOU
    SINGING IN THE RAIN
    LOVE CHERRY MOTION
    HEART ATTACK
    AROUND YOU
    LET ME IN

ECLIPSE
    VIVID
    KISS LATER

3. [​IMG]

4. Dddd, this tea.

5. ESCANDALO!

6. for the stats nerds out there, Chuu's solo is now at 860K after less than two weeks. i would bet on it passing a million in under three. (for comparison, Yves' solo just broke the LOONA record for a million at 38 days, and before that "Girl Front" held the record at 41 days.)

the growth is real, y'all.

7. I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU.

8. I was going to post the whole “but we need them to buy the album” gif but looking at it, Chuu debuted at #11 on the Gaon album chart which is the highest solo chart placing so far so growth indeed.
    [​IMG]

9. The next subunit is gonna hit number 1, aren’t they? I’m so perched.

Rainbow Trousers and Seger like this.
  10. I kinda want a Loona 1/3 comeback after OMG's Secret Garden grew on me, and seeing Heejin and Hyunjin doing so well on MessNine.

Island, Cotton Park, McQueer and 4 others like this.
  11. I will probs never get over how stunning the production on this is.

12. Girl #12's identity leaked:

[​IMG]
    forgive me

Vixen, Kuhleezi, Capitan and 7 others like this.
  13. Queen Yves (rightfully) remains the best selling Loona member with 2.400+ copies.

Kuhleezi, Aries, Seger and 1 other person like this.
  14. Delete your account.

Kuhleezi, Island, Cotton Park and 8 others like this.
  15. Today in the Loonaverse:

KISS LATER by YEOJIN hits ONE MILLION VIEWS on Youtube.

Stream Let Me In and Heart Attack videos because both are up next on the Loona Million Squad.
    I love them. I think they could have a bigger comeback too if they released another album this year.

Aries and Cotton Park like this.
  16. Most underrated member?

I won't lie. I still stan Kim Lip way more than anyone in LOONA (and its not even close - well, Yves is close...) but Yeojin brings it. She's very good in her own cherubic, earnest way. And those legs... Hani got nothing on YJ. Like a ballerina....

McQueer, Seger, mokimbird and 2 others like this.
  17. [​IMG]

Kuhleezi, Alouder98, Seger and 9 others like this.

18. Chuu/Jiwoo is... an icon.

Seeing them interact more and more as a group is so interesting.

McQueer, Kuhleezi, Squashua and 6 others like this.
  19. This is literally all a cult right?