LOOΠΔ | Page 67 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Who is your LOONA bias?

1. Heejin

11.1%
  2. Hyunjin

5.6%
  3. Haseul

9.3%
  4. Yeojin

3.7%
  5. ViVi

14.8%
  6. Kim Lip

53.7%
  7. JinSoul

24.1%
  8. Choerry

27.8%
  9. Yves

42.6%
  10. Chuu

25.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hmm. Then I’d guess last quarter which is may 22nd unfortunately

In that the left half of the moon is light, while the right is dark.

Anyway i’ll be shocked if it isn’t a Tuesday.

2. Olivia Hye's has 5573 copies sold based on GAON for March!

vague and Seger like this.
  3. Olivia be like...

Selling more than some girl groups.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    Vixen and junglefish like this.
  4. Just @CLC next time.

Oleander, Vixen, Kuhleezi and 5 others like this.
  6. Thanks for bringing this account to my attention.

Oleander, vague, Vixen and 4 others like this.
  7. LDN Noise just followed Loona on Twitter. This is it binches, the HITS are coming!
    Give me the new Secret.

Oleander, ryjm, vague and 8 others like this.
  8. @Ceir @Ceir @Ceir

Ceir, Vixen, Island and 1 other person like this.
  9. New CF of Heejin and Hyunjin with Super Junior, Pinky and Cheng Xiao.

vague and Squashua like this.
  10. He

He

Kii, you barely can tell Heejin and Hyunjin are there.

I love Pinky and Cheng Xiao being a thing. New billionaire queer couple?

11. LOONA X 4 WALLS, THANKS.

Oleander, Kuhleezi, Seger and 4 others like this.
  12. Actually, considering most of the Eden unit's output (except probably Heart Attack), this really wouldn't be a stretch in terms of sound OR aesthetics and i'd be here for their sub-unit single following that template. Four&Walls incoming.

Oleander, Kuhleezi, Seger and 3 others like this.
  13. I love Chuu, but Loona doesn't have a Luna (or a Wendy) in terms of vocal output.

Though, considering LDN's repertoire (Oh Boy and Dumb Dumb, to Power, to Zoo....) I'm curious as to how they'd work with the girls.

Kuhleezi, Seger, Cotton Park and 2 others like this.
  14. LDN Noise x LOONA is what KPOP dreams are made of. This would eviscerate me.

Seger, Cotton Park, Capitan and 2 others like this.
  15. I'm not sure how we'd even know at this early stage. Luna wasn't exactly blowing minds in "Lachata" or "Pinochio" as much as love their early stuff (and seem to be the only one). Or was she?

Oh, yeah... NU ABO. Never mind.

And again, Wendy threw it down right out the gate... shine on me. Shine on me.

Never mind.

Just the same, we might be surprised by one of the LOONITES that we never expected to belt one out.

Kuhleezi and Seger like this.
  16. Loona 3/3 x animals x fruits x LDN Noise =

Victoria's parts - Olivia
    Luna's parts - Chuu
    Krystal's parts - Yves
    Amber's parts - Go Won

ryjm likes this.
  17. Chuu's impossibly ullzangy cuteness in this type of concoction would give me diabetes on the spot.

Seger likes this.

18. They could go for the arts for their unit debut (4Walls, View), and the charts for their repackage (Zoo, Dumb Dumb); or vise versa. I'm so excited for Eden. But possibly, the LDN Noise connection could be related to OT12's full debut too.

Vixen and Ceir like this.
  19. My only misgiving about Eden is I just imagine Odd Eye Circle with Yves as a 4th member...

exploding_head.gif

Either way, BBC's choice of composers has been impeccable. I could totally see this. Remember that they also used Obi Klein and Charlie Taft who also worked with Red Velvet.

Vixen likes this.
  20. That was (well, still kinda is to be honest) my only concern about the group - but I try not to dwell on it as I don't wanna sound too much like a vocal freak, kiii.

Although, I do agree that it may be too soon for us to judge them, not only because of the limited material that we have for some of the better singers of the group, but also because they are very young (I sometimes forget about it).

Chuu has Seohyun written all over her. She will never be a Taeyeon, Luna or Wendy, but she will get better with time and practice, in contrast to her debut days.