LOOΠΔ | Page 81 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Who is your LOONA bias?

1. Heejin

12.7%
  2. Hyunjin

3.2%
  3. Haseul

7.9%
  4. Yeojin

3.2%
  5. ViVi

12.7%
  6. Kim Lip

54.0%
  7. JinSoul

30.2%
  8. Choerry

23.8%
  9. Yves

42.9%
  10. Chuu

27.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. No one really makes sense. Yves is main heather, Olivia is Shannen Doherty Heather and Gowon would be bulimic Heather.

Which would leave Chuu....

Squashua, Island, Seger and 1 other person like this.
  2. ddd I pictured Yves as main Heather, Chuu at Heather McNamara, GoWon at Shannen Doherty Heather and Olivia as Veronica.

vague, musicboy202, Squashua and 3 others like this.

3. Alter-egos? We love the Heejin's Hotaru to Olivia's Saturn!

vague, Oleander, Island and 4 others like this.
  4. blockberry trainee in pd48. Probably one of the blurry girls.

[​IMG]

vague, Oleander, Trinu 3.0 and 8 others like this.
  5. Aw she's cute.

I still think it's a kii that some poor trainees apparently trained for years and BBC seeked out girls from dancing institutes or various other academies, trained them a few weeks and then made them debute right away ddddd

vague, Oleander, Ceir and 7 others like this.
  6. She could be part of the second girl group BBC has been hyping about aside from their boy group 8X8X8. But given her trainee time, she could have been one of the longer-trained girls Yves or Go Won snatched a place from.

vague, Oleander, Island and 2 others like this.
  7. Where did people get the real T that BBC was planning to do a boy group? I always wondered. And great for her - at least she's doing something.

and making them do photo shoots for nothing dddddddd

Seger likes this.
  8. Let Me In era last December 2016. The boy group is tentatively called "8X8X8."

Odd Eye Circle's Chaotic was originally the boy group's debut single and the info was revealed during the Mix&Match era.

Everything is literally in their music video descriptions.

9. Every little thing is in their music video descriptions?

[​IMG]

I know there were some stuff about 8X8X8 when Haseul debuted, but the connection to a boy group is...hard to pinpoint. Nothing seems solid, and god knows how this fanbase loves to speculate. Also, there wasn't a hint to a boy group on Chaotic's description other than sounding "mannish". A trademark hardly guarantees an actual group, but we'll see.

10. I need to try and finish collecting their physicals, I only have 3/12 members so far.

Vixen and Seger like this.

11. "04 Chaotic A track that emphasizes ODD EYE CIRCLE's vocalist techniques. The song was initially chosen to be the title track for BlockBerryCreative's 8x8x8, but it was changed to showcase ODD EYE CIRCLE's technical vocal skills. Thus, you can feel ODD EYE CIRCLE's unique charm as they can express their music to be 'manish'."

It's there. 8X8X8 is the planned BBC boy group.

Since the bulk of KPJ members got into K-Pop during the second generation, I think most people here are old enough to understand trademark / tradename registration don't guarantee a group ("Boys' Generation, Boy of the Month, etc.") either.

Last edited: May 11, 2018
    vague likes this.
  12. Since we're exchanging receipts...

"Following after them, the new group ‘8X8X8′ will gather talented individuals who bear singing, dancing, acting, modeling, composing, songwriting, and other various skills through open auditions across the country beginning in January. After training, they’ll debut on August 8, 2018 as another super group."

Where is the word boy group in here? It could be anything...
    ddddd don't get mad, I know it's kind of implied but let's just wait & see ok

Trinu 3.0 and junglefish like this.
  13. I enjoy Loona and all the details but I don't think I should continue exchanging receipts since has been revealed already that 8x8x8 is a boy group. It was also heavily implied in the past months.

Though if the BG will debut this August, it'll be so close to a possible LOONA OT12 Debut or yyxy's repackage.

Last edited: May 12, 2018
    Ceir likes this.
  14. This new LOONATIC rivalry is a big mood.

15. The poor kid... I'm glad the results turned out well for this music video.

16. I fucking hate stan Twitter ddkdjldjldfjldfjdklssdd

i can't breathe

vague, Oleander, RUNAWAY and 8 others like this.
  17. I'm dead. Olivia too, probably.

vague, Oleander, RUNAWAY and 6 others like this.
  18. *Around You starts playing*

Me:

Vixen, vague, Oleander and 5 others like this.
  19. Also dfddffdd why make her do that awkward barrel roll thing in every dance scene if it was never gonna appear in the video anyway.

BBC are petty bottoms who eat salad with no ranch dressing.

Sanctuary, Vixen, vague and 7 others like this.
  20. Girl, you posted the same article as me!!!! Anyway, I usually don't make it my business to discuss random 16-year olds on the internet so maybe it's better for us to stop doing the most and focus on nice things like these:

junglefish likes this.