LOOΠΔ | Page 82 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Who is your LOONA bias?

1. Heejin

12.7%
  2. Hyunjin

3.2%
  3. Haseul

7.9%
  4. Yeojin

3.2%
  5. ViVi

12.7%
  6. Kim Lip

54.0%
  7. JinSoul

30.2%
  8. Choerry

23.8%
  9. Yves

42.9%
  10. Chuu

27.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. [​IMG]

2. Okay but when will Loona 1/3+Choerry release Love&Live Remix?
    [​IMG]
    That's the thing so it'll end there.

vague, Rainbow Trousers and RUNAWAY like this.
  3. Was this posted.

Warning: contains Yeojin.

4. Literally me right now.

5. But have we loved ourselves today, Loonatics?

vague, PopZeitgeist, Oleander and 5 others like this.
  6. And it begins...

7. I’m cackling that Instagram’s built in translation feature thinks the caption says “You know? Dave”

8. My wig still hasn’t recovered from the triple whammy of the chorus, synthsplosion, and JinSoul’s verse in egoist. Whew talent.

Rainbow Trousers, vague, He and 11 others like this.
  9. Most guys do everyday don’t they?

10. Only when they’re Loonatics!

11. So tomorrow the caption will be, 'You know it's me, your one&only'? BBC's mind is amazing.

12. WHERE'S GO WON'S TEASER. WTF.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Ok but seriously, where is the Go Won & Only teaser?

[​IMG]

Why is the pineapple princess holding out on us?

Last edited: May 15, 2018
    Seger, Slice of Life, RUNAWAY and 3 others like this.
  14. It probably ran away like her shadow did in the music video.

[​IMG]

Seger, Slice of Life, RUNAWAY and 3 others like this.
  15. [​IMG]

@Seger : Do you want some more [Instagram teasers]?

Me: No, I need to eat, I need to eat proper musical content. I’m starving! Do you think I’m joking? And everyone can moan about it, but I am starving. I am so hungry. I feel like I want to cry.

*storms through the BBC building*

Me: I had enough! I am starving!! BBC, let me in!! I’m hungry, I want to eat. I’M HUNGRY!!! All I wanna do is have a FUCKING 45 seconds song teaser! I’M FUCKING STARVING.

*@Seger starts laughing at me*

Me: I can’t eat that promo picture shit they gave me on Instagram. I’m SO hungry. It’s not fair!

*finally get in a meeting room with some BBC higher-ups*

Me: It’s not fair…I can’t deal with it. It’s not fair. This is not a game. This is…like… I’m ACTUALLY hungry. I feel ill! I’ve got to…

*starts crying like crazy*

Me: AND THEN YOU DO THIS TO ME?! No, I can’t deal with this, it’s not fair! It’s not fair… This is a game, and I’m doing the game, and you’re taking it TOO FAR BY NOT FEEDING ME. I CAN’T EAT THAT SHIT!

*points towards Go Won’s Instagram teaser picture*

Me: WHAT THE FUCK?! How can I eat THAT SHIT ? It’s DISGUSTING! I’ve tried to eat it. I’ve been sat there earlier and ate a fucking Instagram teaser picture that didn’t even come on time on May 15. It made me ... it made me feel sick! And .. and I pretended to like it for the sub-forum and my fellow LOOΠΔ stans. WHAT THE FUCK? This is not normal. This is not fair!

BBC: @Vixen…The promotional content we’ve been providing these past following months is meticulously calculated to build the right amount of hype.

Me: Are you joking? Are you actually… Are you joking me? Would you sit there and eat that shit on a serious level? HOW THE FUCK is one video and four stupid Instagram pictures in 45 days “meticulously calculated” ? Answer me that, BBC. FOUR FUCKING STUPID INSTAGRAM PICTURES?!

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  16. But wait, real talk, does she not get a teaser because she’s the upside down triangle? The X to their Y, the odd one out etc...

Seger and Oleander like this.

17. Turns out the savage queen just wanted to make the common folk wait.

Kuhleezi, Sanctuary, RUNAWAY and 4 others like this.
  18. [​IMG]

19. See Saw, Love Letter and I’ll Be There are the holy trinity of LOONA b-sides right? Good.

Oleander and Ceir like this.