Loreen - Nude (Album) / Body (Single) | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loreen - Nude (Album) / Body (Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LE0Night, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Currently in the studio? Hasn't she been in the studio for four years now?

LP, PopHouseMusic and Mr.Arroz like this.
  2. Don't do this.

3. And the wait BEGINS?

PopHouseMusic and Island like this.
  4. Isn't there already a thread or did we just use the Heal thread?

Sprockrooster likes this.
  5. I'M READY.

Fanatical and LGStan93 like this.
  6. The scars this wait has inflicted will never Heal.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    Sprockrooster likes this.
  7. Pretty much. This is the most concrete mention we've gotten of an actual album up until now. A brief recap, the next single's got a (very) tentative release window for September, there's a really nice Kiesza demo called Broken Heart Museum floating around that might end up on the album, there's rumors of some label friction being the cause of all the delays and that some management changes happened, and that's about it.

And everything that happened in 2015 is of course still amazing.

CaliforniaKing and sugarcoma like this.
  8. I'm In It With You still makes my puss quiver.

9. So... an even longer wait? Great.

10. Single in September and then album after that was the last she said. Not long to wait hopefully.

11. She's still the worlds greatest unknown pop star so I will wait however long it takes.

12. I truly believe 'Broken Heart Museum' is one of the best pop songs I've heard in the past 5 years. It is phenomenal.

PopHouseMusic, LE0Night and Lost Boy like this.
  13. Heal is one of my favorite albums, I still play it regularly.

I've been waiting for this follow up for so long. She's just otherworldly, I can get lost in her voice and music.

Mr.Arroz and Fanatical like this.
  14. This performance still fucks me up.

15. I know it's in Swedish, but I really like the swell in the sound of this. It makes me want to listen to it with a subwoofer on with the lights off.

Lost Boy likes this.
  16. At this point I'd pay to watch a live stream of her building a staircase.

londonrain likes this.
  17. I'm so moist for this album and had been constantly checking up on any new information or updates, but I gave up hope about 3 months ago. Good to see that her pages are updated and we will hopefully hear it soon. I just want a sweaty rave to Dumpster, is that too much to ask?

18. I've been waiting for this album for so long. I can't believe it's still not out. Paper Light and I'm In It With You were brilliant.

Fanatical likes this.