Louis Tomlinson (debut album. It's happening and there's nothing you can do about it.) | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Louis Tomlinson (debut album. It's happening and there's nothing you can do about it.)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Jan 10, 2016.

1. OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS WHAT YOU DOOOOOO TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2. I GASPED.

constantino, Lander, MrJames and 6 others like this.
  3. RJF

RJF

ENOUGH.

constantino, Kyle., Lander and 9 others like this.
  4. We already have a fucking Mollie King thread, this is even more unnecessary.

5. i hate tibb

constantino, Lander, BML and 20 others like this.
  6. I feel like this thread is going to deliver the most kiis out of the 1D boys threads.

bess marvin likes this.
  7. SHUT IT DOWN.

8. Well I don't know. Like the man himself I think most the jokes might fall a little...flat.

9. A Niall thread will be the most dull.

10. Screaming.

(While I'm here, I fucking despise Louis)

KYLE, Veritaserum and Island like this.
  11. Here for us all eating our words when he delivers the best Big Pop Girl album of 2016.

Kyle., strangekin, MrJames and 3 others like this.
  12. Popjustice

Popjustice Administrator

This thread's shut until Louis does something of any worth.

constantino, Leopold, KYLE and 29 others like this.
  13. Well, friends. The news we've all been waiting for. Louis Tomlinson is going to 'grace' us with a solo project. According to trusted 1D/Modest Management tattle-tale, Dan Wooton, "Bosses at Syco are impressed with what he has been working on in the studio and are keen for the release..."

[​IMG]
    A dream (by which I mean nightmare) come true for many! Mods, there was a thread but it was shut down because, much like Donald Trump, no one believed that this would happen. Who's laughing now?

14. RJF

RJF

Lock this thread, burn it, start a Popjustice Space Program that takes millions of pounds, and complete the first and only mission of launching a rocket carrying the ashes of the thread into space that never comes back.

15. K94

K94

King of Pop

16. "Brilliant songwriter."

Heh. Good luck Louis.

17. Like the epitome, the fucking ESSENCE, of white mediocrity. So pure in its low expectations.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
  18. Get ready to be blessed by Ratalouis' vocals!

K94 likes this.
  19. [​IMG]

20. Oh my. Well this should provide entertainment, at least. He was always the weakest vocally, but his vocals did improve quite a bit over the course of 1D.