Louisa Johnson - Best Behaviour + Album Discussion | Page 46 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Louisa Johnson - Best Behaviour + Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by D.Jay, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Unfortunately, no.

Louisa's slow build is interesting. I can see album doing well if they keep it up.

2. Apparently it's called Best Behaviour?

3. She will be supporting Olly Murs on his summer tour. That's great for her.

Bruno Ferreira and Island like this.
  4. Oh that's really good for her. But wouldn't she be better off opening for Little Mix or something? Unless they have Fleur instead. (I just can't believe they'll have a random unsigned youtuber to open some of their shows)

GRMusic likes this.
  5. michaelrose and Island like this.
  6. 2014

2014 Moderator

Finally but they're silly if they drop her if it doesn't do well straight away, the chart climate is so different now. Just in time for BGT promo obviously.

7. She can promote it on The Voice Liveshows later on too. Hopefully the album will come 3-4 weeks after the single.

michaelrose likes this.
  8. They won't drop her the music industry has changed so much I'm sure it will do okay

michaelrose likes this.
  9. C'mon Louisa!

michaelrose likes this.
  10. Island, aniraz and michaelrose like this.
  11. I really liked So Good so I'm still here for this/her. Hesitantly interested.

Island and michaelrose like this.
  12. Really looking forward to this. So Good was exactly the kind of hit 2016 pop needed, so hopefully this'll do the same for 2017, even if it is early days.

michaelrose likes this.
  13. Thoroughly looking forward to this. We've had the incredible Tears and So Good, I bet this won't disappoint.

Island and michaelrose like this.
  14. YES so excited to hear the new single, so much potential for success for her.

15. Just heard Best Behaviour.

Wig.

WIG

FrankOnline88 likes this.
  16. I'm ready to be scalped by this!

17. Shave your head to be safe sis.

FrankOnline88 likes this.
  18. Is it better than So Good?

What can you say about the song?

19. Much better, even though I love So Good.

michaelrose, Robert and pmas like this.
  20. I just really want her voice to shine through. She is a fantastic singer and people need to hear how good she is.